Hot Toys – MMS257 – Back to the Future: 1/6th scale Marty McFly Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New to the forum but been lurking a while.

My order still says processing on Sideshow, is this the case or have many people bought from elsewhere?

New to the forum but been lurking a while.

My order still says processing on Sideshow, is this the case or have many people bought from elsewhere?

I don't think Sideshow orders shipped yet, I think most people who have them, or have them on the way, bought from somewhere else.

That new Captain America is out now aswell. Really fast pace of release of the figures in the picture HT released. In my pessimism I assumed Marty would be last.

Yeah, got him from a well know seller in Hong Kong so had on day of release and he arrived to me in the UK this morning. Pictures don't do him justice, he will be worth the wait.

*item sent to customs*

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

139280-marty-mcfly-no-gif-Imgur-back-qLwn.gif

****! Wwwwwhyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

I know. **** it anyway. It's a rarity they stop stuff and it had to be Marty.. they must be doing their vigilant thing right now.
:(

Nervous as **** now. Already got unexpectedly hit by customs on something else I got last week. If it happens again :slap this figure was expensive enough.
Ah, you got stopped last week too? They seem to do this in patches.

Yes, that is a great pic of the head sculpt. :rock

Back