Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, what is a fair price to pay for one of these MISB? I bought one and I am just wondering if I paid too much.

Thanks in advance.

I just picked one up for $$330. Absolutely love this figure, only complaint are the cape clips but I love it!

I got one for $200 MISB about 4 months ago xD haha

Damn man great find. I got mine a few months ago for 298. More expensive than I wanted but I'm a big bat fan and figured what the heck. It was the last Batman related thing I wanted to get....at least so far. (Hoping for Nicholson joker and Keaton Bats)

Some pics !

DSC_0407v.jpg

DSC_0403.jpg

Apart from the couple of pics we've seen where people's suits have turned grey, has anyone had a problem with this figure? Mine still looks pretty much as perfect as the day I got him (a couple of minor rubs on the suit that came, I think, from handling it on a very hot day, but otherwise it's great) but I just thought I'd check in with everyone else to see if suit tears or other degrading had occurred?

I still think this is the best Batman ever released - compare it to the amount of work people have to do to the Medicom or HT TDK suits to get them looking "right" (plus the fact that the Begins suit is just a better design! hah) and I really think that there's just no contest. And before people start mentioning the Takara, for me the ugly boots and the separate head and neck are deal breakers - Bale couldn't move his head that much in the cowl, so why should the figure be able to?!

My OC Batman is still OK, no problems, awesome figure for sure.

Mine is opened and in a glass cabinet, I don't handle it much. I'm always posing Blade.:yess:

Back