Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own it but if I did, I would have to think seriously about it to, despite being a bit of a wuss when it comes to permanent mods.

I mean, look at the difference:

you dont have to mod it its not a necessaity - mines isnt modded but as logn as u take time to pose it correctly it looks amazing

Even though that mod looks great I certainly wont be cutting it.

3125212786_0c025b87ab.jpg

you dont have to mod it its not a necessaity - mines isnt modded but as logn as u take time to pose it correctly it looks amazing

That is true, you're still looking down on Penny's from the angles even with the mod.

Holy Sh@t that looks amazing!!! :google

Great job!!! Talk about taking lemons and making lemonade! You really improved this figure!!!! :rock :rock

Nice work Pennyworth, Bats looks fantastic! :rock

That first pic is awesome, Penny. :rock2

Thanks guys! :hi5:

that looks very good Pennyworth. I asked Thrust for some advice and how to but I never got a response from him. I don't know why but wish he would.

Did you cut the back of the cowl? I was wondering that cause that would totally ruin the back because the drop was pretty low. Can you give us a how to on it?

Thrustmaster just showed me about where he cut his:

batscut.png

I didn't alter the back of the cowl. Just the front, to about the middle going back. Careful and easy while cutting :)

Even though that mod looks great I certainly wont be cutting it.

If I hadn't destroyed the rubber, I wouldn't have either. But as Maglor said, "lemonade out of lemons."

The problem with trimming the base of the cowl is that the head will always have to be tilted forward or else you will expose the neck hole of the suit.

The problem with trimming the base of the cowl is that the head will always have to be tilted forward or else you will expose the neck hole of the suit.

Indeed, it does limit your pose options. Lance's cape does help give you some coverage, but as soon as you put the head up, the cowl seperates from the body and doesn't look right.

Honestly, if I didn't have the damage I had, I would'nt have done this mod. The risk is too great for mistakes while cutting, and it does limit you to the head down poses...(although, imo, the figure does look best when posed head down.) This figure is outstanding right out of the box..I just made the best out of a bad situation.

even still i feel like most times he does have his head tilted forward in that suit...think about that scene where hes talking to harvey and gordon on the roof in dk or even just that poster of his silhouette from the side from begins

Man does it ever freak anyone out the level of detail and likeness accuracy in toys like this?

I wonder if Christian Bale or other actors own their Hot Toys action figures.

Back