Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/fCTkvMC5mqk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/fCTkvMC5mqk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

After watching that video, and having that powerful knowledge, I am surprised this didn't happen to me.....

iwanttoknow.jpg

Ed, that looks like a possessed Anna from Mirrors before her body explodes with all the mirrors. That really creeps me out.

mirrors-poster-sutherland.jpg

Sorry to butt in people, but I was googling this figure and came across an ebay auction that ended just a couple of months ago. I don't know how I missed it at the time, but the winning bid including shipping was $220. This struck me as a good price and I'm bummed I missed it - can anyone tell me what I can expect to pick one of these up for if I'm prepared to embark on a patient hunt?

Sorry again for wandering in like this, I didn't know where else to post this question.

Thanks Evilface, that's good to know. As usual I can take the ebay average and just about halve it...

My opinion, that's gonna be a long patient wait. I've had mine for awhile and I paid $330 shipped. Out of curiosity, I sometimes check the value of this on ebay and its always average of at least $350 shipped, sometimes more. Most of the BIN are $400 to $500.

I think someone lucked out and got a loose one for under $200 not too long ago but I believe that one didn't even have the box. But most of these usually sell on average of $350 or more.

Man... so lucky I had my parents pick this guy up for me from Singapore when they went there in '08. Was less than $150

Wow dude, that's a freaking steal. I wish I would have bought it then but at the time, I wasnt much of 1/6 collector and couldnt justify paying over $100 for a toy. So I ended up paying double later on :slap

I felt bad at first, kinda upset at myself when I did buy it cause I just felt I was throwing away money. I make a modest living so its now like its no big deal but all that went away when I received the item. My jaw dropped. The level of detail was just insane. With the proper lighting, it looked like a miniature Bale in my display case. I think this is the one that really got me to start collecting 1/6. But since I'm a batman fan ( I have the tattoo to prove it :)), this is still my all time favorite figure.

Last edited:
Sorry to butt in people, but I was googling this figure and came across an ebay auction that ended just a couple of months ago. I don't know how I missed it at the time, but the winning bid including shipping was $220. This struck me as a good price and I'm bummed I missed it - can anyone tell me what I can expect to pick one of these up for if I'm prepared to embark on a patient hunt?

Sorry again for wandering in like this, I didn't know where else to post this question.

Uh dude, there is a line for these figures. I'm first...can't you see I've been :impatient: already?

:lol

Been looking with no luck so far. If I come across anything that's too much for my blood I'll send you a PM or something.

Good luck on the hunt man...think we're going to need it for this guy.

I'd really like to get this figure and try putting the Takara mouth on it or something, and have it repainted.

Dumb. Why the hell would someone do that?

1.) You ruin two figures.

2.) One is perfect the way it is. The other is just fine.

3.) Completely different head sizes and mouth holes.

4.) Did I mention you ruin two figures? One that's really, REALLY valuable?

I could see swapping capes, but a mouth transplant? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
The V1 TDK looks stellar in lobox's photo. I've forgotten how stiff Hot Toys capes look. It looks so rigid.

Man... so lucky I had my parents pick this guy up for me from Singapore when they went there in '08. Was less than $150

Your parents are awesome.

Dumb. Why the hell would someone do that?

1.) You ruin two figures.

2.) One is perfect the way it is. The other is just fine.

3.) Completely different head sizes and mouth holes.

4.) Did I mention you ruin two figures? One that's really, REALLY valuable?

I could see swapping capes, but a mouth transplant? Ridiculous.

The mouth on the HT figure is not Bales.

The mouth on the HT figure is not Bales.

You're right, it's Batman's.

Seriously though, it would not blend perfectly at all. Your best bet would be to use the MMS DX mouths because atleast you would only be minimally damaging one figure.

It would not be worth carving up the Takara head. Atleast with the OC Batman the mouth is glued into place (same setup as the MMS DX actually) but with the Takara you're just destroying it.

Back