Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As per MINIATURE-ART request, here are some pics showing off the neck articulation.

snip...

Nothing like Takara's no doubt but no more and no less than what Bale can do in the actual suit either.

Noisetrigger,

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures!

Regards,

BOBBY

The belt and all looks pretty damn good to me...

batman-0816-161.jpg

Bale...

ht_bb_batman21.jpg

figure.................:clap

the figure looks great, and I might very well buy this after my honeymoon... but the neck is still too long, I agree with the people who mentioned that. A great figure though :rock

the figure looks great, and I might very well buy this after my honeymoon... but the neck is still too long, I agree with the people who mentioned that. A great figure though :rock

The neck is perfect it must simply be the angle of the pics.....I have said this right throughout this thread.. there is only one person on this thread that I know of that has already recieved this fig and he has it at face value and even he has stated that there is nothing wrong with the neck at all...When you look at the pics on page 28 of this thread you can see that it is dead accurate. because these pics are presented in a better proportion

Yeah, I dunno how some people can't see it. I mean, I'm all praises for this figure (and I already bought one), but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be blinded by fanboy excitement (over HT or TDK, pick one).

And thanks to fett1, I got a perfect film to figure comparison:

The belt and all looks pretty damn good to me...

batman-0816-161.jpg

Bale...

ht_bb_batman21.jpg

figure.................:clap

If you can't see the difference in length, you're blind.

Still not enough of a deterrent against this kickass figure. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Yeah, I dunno how some people can't see it. I mean, I'm all praises for this figure (and I already bought one), but that doesn't mean I'm gonna be blinded by fanboy excitement (over HT or TDK, pick one).

And thanks to fett1, I got a perfect film to figure comparison:

If you can't see the difference in length, you're blind.

Still not enough of a deterrent against this kickass figure. Can't wait for mine to arrive.

Oh well gee,s thanks for that nice insult towards my intellegence placenta303 Sorry if i spelt your name wrong its very hard typing in brail........??? And if you could read properly D---H---....you would see that the pic that you have quoted ... I was actually talking about the BELT not the NECK.... try and read these threads properly,.. If your going to use a Qoute, Be sure that you use the correct one,,,,,So Who,s Blind...??..The one you should be referring to i posted above your fantastic input to this thread, so flick back to page 28 of THIS THREAD and look at the figs .. You might need to look closely though so you dont miss anything..?? These pics put a different perspective on the whole thing... Maybe you could inspect the pics with your magnifying glass????
Well then ---- all those who like to knit pic every little pathetic picture angle that is presented on these threads... Oh and thanks for your sarcism.. placenta303.... I didnt realise that this must be a forum for pre schoolers in relation to some... Winge winge winge.......Not blind....Just not overly disturbed... like some.. I might ask chris bale if i can measure the length from his shoulders to the base of his head and then I will divide that by the number of spanners in a sydchrome toolkit to give me the EXACT 1/6 scale neck measurement for this fig.... Oh thats right its only a figure.......Its Not Real.....................:banghead:banghead:banghead

Last edited:
Guys.. ive got my batman yesterday.. cost me SGD230.. abit overpriced.. aniway, ive got a few questions..

1) how do we remove the cape??? it seems glued on to the rubber costume..
View attachment 7749

2) can we remove the rubber suit from the body??? i dont think its possible but ive seen ppl on ebay selling juz the rubber suit...

3) how does ur batman's groin area look??? im scared of tearing the rubber suit.. it seems that that area is fragile & can tear anytime when putting batman in some poses...

View attachment 7750

View attachment 7751

oh.. 1 more thing.. the pneumatic mangler looks wrong.. i dun think it should be placed on the right hand.. coz the gauntlet razors will be pointing in the wrong direction.. whaddya think????

Last edited:
The neck is perfect it must simply be the angle of the pics.....I have said this right throughout this thread.. there is only one person on this thread that I know of that has already recieved this fig and he has it at face value and even he has stated that there is nothing wrong with the neck at all...When you look at the pics on page 28 of this thread you can see that it is dead accurate. because these pics are presented in a better proportion

The neck does look a bit long even on page 28,but with experience the necks always looks a bit smaller when you have it in hand,so i wont judge it before it arrives me.

Nice,its pure BS that i have to wait so long for toys2 and you guys have it allready,im allready tired of Batman and Joker even before i have them in hand with all the pics here:lol

Excellent set of pics with Joker Snake Sucker. That sculpt is so dead on real it's fantastic. I'm definitely going to get one now.

The neck is for sure a tad too long but nothing too distracting. The figure is still awesome.

VERY cool pics!!!!! :rock
The throttling ones are especially cool! Wish he'd been in that suit anyway. Love that one. Plus, I didn't know the HT Joker had so much hair in back. Good views for info for me. Thanks!

Got mine today (Batman and Joker). I love the surface of the card used for the outermost part of the box.

Figures are beautiful. Having owned the Takara Batman and flipped it I can honestly say I'm pleased I did. The sculpt and paintjob are better by far on the HT, and the figure itself is heavier and more menacing - in comparison the Tak Bats has a silhouette that's too slender.

IMHO this is to Batman figures (until the DK version comes out) what the Hot Toys 2 in 1 Superman Figure was to Superman figures - ie the undisputed best ever. I still quite like the Tak Bats, but I feel this improves on it. And even the accessories - like the gun - are much more detailed and less toylike than on the Tak. I'm starting to think that figure benefited from two poor rivals that made it look better than it was, giving it its 'must have' aura.

Now I can't wait for the new suit version.

Oh well gee,s thanks for that nice insult towards my intellegence placenta303 Sorry if i spelt your name wrong its very hard typing in brail........??? And if you could read properly D---H---....you would see that the pic that you have quoted ... I was actually talking about the BELT not the NECK.... try and read these threads properly,.. If your going to use a Qoute, Be sure that you use the correct one,,,,,So Who,s Blind...??..The one you should be referring to i posted above your fantastic input to this thread, so flick back to page 28 of THIS THREAD and look at the figs .. You might need to look closely though so you dont miss anything..?? These pics put a different perspective on the whole thing... Maybe you could inspect the pics with your magnifying glass????
Well then ---- all those who like to knit pic every little pathetic picture angle that is presented on these threads... Oh and thanks for your sarcism.. placenta303.... I didnt realise that this must be a forum for pre schoolers in relation to some... Winge winge winge.......Not blind....Just not overly disturbed... like some.. I might ask chris bale if i can measure the length from his shoulders to the base of his head and then I will divide that by the number of spanners in a sydchrome toolkit to give me the EXACT 1/6 scale neck measurement for this fig.... Oh thats right its only a figure.......Its Not Real.....................:banghead:banghead:banghead

You should take your own advice and not take things so seriously, it's not real. Why so serious? :banana

And I used your comparison pics to highlight the neck just because it was fairly convenient for me. I don't give a rats ass about a belt.

Grow up and don't private message me with your drivel.

The neck looks long but is actually correct when you compare it with the bale head. Both sit at the same height. Just that the design of the cowl is a little slimmer. If only it was wider.

Back