Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading the last 2 pages, the cape is too thick????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The 2 Bats and Joker ARE THEY 1/6 figures of 2008......................pfffffft cape is too thick.......................

Last edited:
Or get Captain Faramir to make you one :monkey3

(man, got to use that joke in two threads :rock)

Ok, I keep hearing whispers and I'm curious, not trying to stir things up, but did something go wrong with his offering of Boromir cloaks or something, to hear of Cap F in bad light around here is the most perplexing thing I've read on this board ever, last thing I'd ever expect.

Well, almost everything with the exception of the belt which isn't screen accurate. :rolleyes:

I have said it before and I will say it again.. "its a bloody figure for christ sake" Movie accurate this... and movie accurate that,BLAH BLAH BLAH.......Fair dinkum nothings ever right for some is it................:duh:duh:duh

I can't believe I just wasted 2 mins of my life reading the last 2 pages, the cape is too thick????????????????:confused::confused::confused::confused:

The 2 Bats and Joker ARE THEY 1/6 figures of 2008......................pfffffft cape is too thick.......................

Yep...................you have about summed it all up Voorhees27 ... I cant believe some of this crap either............

Cheers Fett1:D

I'm glad I'm not as detail oriented as some collectors :lol He really looks good and too me is close enough to no notice anything weird, so he'll be a worthy addition.

Well said galactiboy......................:clap

Ok, I keep hearing whispers and I'm curious, not trying to stir things up, but did something go wrong with his offering of Boromir cloaks or something, to hear of Cap F in bad light around here is the most perplexing thing I've read on this board ever, last thing I'd ever expect.

I guess you missed this whole business? It's sad really. :(

Well I would not buy anything from him.

I have said it before and I will say it again.. "its a bloody figure for christ sake" Movie accurate this... and movie accurate that,BLAH BLAH BLAH.......Fair dinkum nothings ever right for some is it................:duh:duh:duh

:wave Helloooo. Welcome to a toy discussion board people.:rolleyes:

Yeah, an expensive figure at that, not Mattel's 6 inchers. Doesn't seem to make sense that they will strive to make the whole suit as screen accurate as possible at all aspects but leave the belt out of it. And a very glaring mistake at that. But that's just me and my 2 cents opinion. :rolleyes: Make no mistake, I still think that it's a good piece of work and I look forward to receiving mine. :D

As per MINIATURE-ART request, here are some pics showing off the neck articulation.

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

Nothing like Takara's no doubt but no more and no less than what Bale can do in the actual suit either.

What was the problem with the belt again?

The batarangs shouldn't be showing on the left side of the belt. It should be one of those compartment boxes. The new suit's belt has it correct thou, based on the latest pictures. This isn't a big issue, but it's little stuff like this that differentiates between a good figure and an excellent one.

The batarangs shouldn't be showing on the left side of the belt. It should be one of those compartment boxes. The new suit's belt has it correct thou, based on the latest pictures. This isn't a big issue, but it's little stuff like this that differentiates between a good figure and an excellent one.

Actually, I don't think there is a specific spot where the batarangs, compartments etc should be on his belt. I think Batman's utility belt is "modular" or customizable.

If you paid close attention in "Batman Begins", all the batarangs were placed on a holder which is then "clipped" onto the belt.

All the figures I've seen so far have the holster/clip for the grappling gun at the back of the belt. However, if you watch "The Dark Knight" during the scene where he jumps off the multi storey car park and lands on the van, his grappling gun is just dangling on his belt, like how a lightsaber hangs off a Jedi's belt in the Star Wars movies.

So I think, customizable belt in movie, but hard to translate to 1/6th ;)

Actually, I don't think there is a specific spot where the batarangs, compartments etc should be on his belt. I think Batman's utility belt is "modular" or customizable.

If you paid close attention in "Batman Begins", all the batarangs were placed on a holder which is then "clipped" onto the belt.

All the figures I've seen so far have the holster/clip for the grappling gun at the back of the belt. However, if you watch "The Dark Knight" during the scene where he jumps off the multi storey car park and lands on the van, his grappling gun is just dangling on his belt, like how a lightsaber hangs off a Jedi's belt in the Star Wars movies.

So I think, customizable belt in movie, but hard to translate to 1/6th ;)

very true... and actually if you pay attention at the end of batman begins he places a holster for the batnaranges on the left side... when hes gearing up to fight in the narrows.

As per MINIATURE-ART request, here are some pics showing off the neck articulation.

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01682.jpg

DSC01683.jpg

DSC01664.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

These photos made me break down and order from studiosunny. Damn you sir, and double damn you from my girlfriend and the wrath I will receive when she finds out!:mad:
Oh who am I kidding:banana:banana

Yeah, an expensive figure at that, not Mattel's 6 inchers. Doesn't seem to make sense that they will strive to make the whole suit as screen accurate as possible at all aspects but leave the belt out of it. And a very glaring mistake at that. But that's just me and my 2 cents opinion. :rolleyes: Make no mistake, I still think that it's a good piece of work and I look forward to receiving mine. :D

Good to hear..:D

Back