Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sure non of these guys here would want to recast it though. some may see it as disrespect which I get. I will be casting my sculpts if I can learn to properly do it

I had my original Costume bats stuck in a cardboard box with all my HT accessories and junk. Needless to say after reading this thread he is back in the detolf!
:)

lovely shots man! just lovely! man i want this figure! too bad HT is coming out with so many awesome figs right now :( could get 2 new HT figs (maybe 3 if I can get good prices like normal :D) for the price of this one

I can see this...but quality over quantity is what I finally decided on. To each their own but if you are a big Batman fan this one doesn't disappoint. I actually felt kind of bad spending the amount I did on mine initially. Now though, compared to what I wanted to keep the money for (Beserker Pred, Inglorious line, etc), I don't regret it at all.

In fact, I'm enjoying my grail piece so much that I'm contemplating removing another upcoming purchase (Ghost Rider) for the IM Mark I. Another piece that costs a ton right now but I think I would like to have for my IM collectibles which is just getting started with WM and IM MK IV. We'll see...it does kind of make you want to :yuck :lol when first make that payment.

I know you know all this Gipetto, I was just piping up with my 2 cents.

I had my original Costume bats stuck in a cardboard box with all my HT accessories and junk. Needless to say after reading this thread he is back in the detolf!

:lol SACRILEGE!

:horror

Next time you want to put it away, I'll uh.....keep an eye on it for you.....the box sleeps on the job.

This is the glue I used to stick the shirt and pants together on my DX02:

fullsize.jpg

It seems to hold great and it's designed to stay flexible even after it dries.

And this is ok on the rubber suit? (Sorry, I am really paranoid.)

Yep. Says, 'repairs: rubber' right on the package. The part I used it on on the DX is rubber.

For what you're doing I would be really careful to use as tiny an amount as possible. Maybe just get a little bit on a toothpick, push open the slit and dab the glue in there. Then when you push the slit back together, if any excess of glue pushes out I'd wipe it off immediately with a wet rag (being careful to wife away from it and not smear the glue on the suit). Then just hold it in place for a minute of so then let it be for a good 24 hours.

Hope that helps. Let us know how it goes. :)

Back