Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I didn't notice Bats in the reflection when I saw that pic in your thread. :cool:

damn, i didnt even think the auction was a HT piece it looked so ____ty. The TDK OC is 10X better. Defn the one Batman fig I want in my collection, so if anyone is selling theirs, let me know :)

damn, i didnt even think the auction was a HT piece it looked so ____ty. The TDK OC is 10X better. Defn the one Batman fig I want in my collection, so if anyone is selling theirs, let me know :)

not to sound rude, but unless you have some big bills to spare, good luck finding one under the $300 mark...like most of us, the high price is what drives us away, but the shear awesomeness is what keeps us coming back

oh yea man, on amazon the P1 Pred is $1000! i wouldn't pay that much for Preds or any fig for that matter. maybe for the Cinemaquette Superman, but not a HT figure. I'm just hoping for HT to release the classic pred from Predators and that will suit me just fine.

as for this OC Bats, I think $350 is my limit, but like you, I can wait as I have my Takara fully modded and resculpted which I'm pretty darn happy with

BeginsSculpt_1.jpg

Begins1.jpg

Begins2.jpg

Begins8.jpg

Begins6.jpg

yea, i saw that. i wouldnt go much higher than that,and im in no hurry for it. i will just wait for something reasonable, but thats chump change compared to what ppl pay for the HT Preds. take a bite out of this

https://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Toys-AVP-S...815?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5f3f44ef

I'm no Pred expert, and I might have overlooked a crucial detail, but this:

https://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOT-TOYS-AV...485?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a5f6ce61d

...appears to be the same product.

$2310 + $355 shipping compared to $1350 free shipping.

The only difference, which is a big difference to only one or two OC collectors, is that one has been removed from the box and displayed where the other hasn't. It's still big dollars, granted, but ebay isn't always the best indicator of the typical price paid for an item.

Trends over time is the best way to judge the value of a figure. And for OC Bats that appears to be $350 - and climbing...

Man Penny, I was just getting satisfied with my Takara and here you go posting some amazing picks of your OC Bats! :gah:

great looking fig though man!

Not sure if I've posted these photos. Took these for a review I made for a local forum :)

_DSC2058.jpg

_DSC2055.jpg

_DSC2063.jpg

Not sure if I've posted these photos. Took these for a review I made for a local forum :)

_DSC2058.jpg

_DSC2055.jpg

_DSC2063.jpg

lovely shots man! just lovely! man i want this figure! too bad HT is coming out with so many awesome figs right now :( could get 2 new HT figs (maybe 3 if I can get good prices like normal :D) for the price of this one

Back