Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
100_6521.jpg

A real beauty - well played Tim - glad you got one back. :yess:

Nice one snake. I dunno, I may have to blow £300 on one of these. Stuff bills! I have the original OC bats they did. I wonder how much I can offload it for?

I may wait to see if adam's head makes it look any better, but tbh the body is the main issue, i've always loved the head.

Nice one snake. I dunno, I may have to blow £300 on one of these. Stuff bills! I have the original OC bats they did. I wonder how much I can offload it for?

I may wait to see if adam's head makes it look any better, but tbh the body is the main issue, i've always loved the head.

The Begins one? You can get alot for it, I've seen them go for $290 before on ebay.

The Begins one? You can get alot for it, I've seen them go for $290 before on ebay.

I wonder how many of these buyers don't know that there are two versions, BB and TDK OC. I nearly bit on a BB auction when I was a fresh newb, thought I was really unlucky to miss out on that one at the time :)

Yeah, the begins one! Problem is the box is banged up (I bought it that way) and i've repainted the mouth area, imo it looks waaay better but if something has been messed with, people are wary, I know I would be. The figure is in great knick though.

Best thing is I only got him for only £60! :lol

I like the suit on the Begins figure a lot. While the TDK OC looks more accurate I don't like the all-rubber construction.
I swapped the belt and hands with TDK OC parts and I really like it.
DSCN6504.jpg

I like the suit on the Begins figure a lot. While the TDK OC looks more accurate I don't like the all-rubber construction.
I swapped the belt and hands with TDK OC parts and I really like it.
DSCN6504.jpg

Boots on the Begins look much nicer, but I prefer the TDK OC suit. But since you don't seem to like it, are you selling it?

Forgive my ignorance but is the one on the left the Begins version? With the TDK OC belt and hands. Whenever i saw it on ebay i always thought it looked pretty rubbish but that looks really nice. Anyone who has this version, how is it? I always had the impression it was pretty bad, but as i said, that looks quite decent.

Back