Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just turned my Takara into "Terrorist Batman" about an hour ago, the only difference between mine and the users from a few pages back is I put my straps under his belt and it looks awesome. I can't wait to finish my Nolan's Evolution of Batman trilogy with the new suit once it's out.

I'll post some pictures in the morning, I have some batteries charging for my camera now.

So the HT head fit pretty good then? Can't wait to see the pics! Hey you just went to Erics store for your order right?

The head does fit pretty good but it doesn't completely snap in like the alternate Takara would, it's possible that I just wasn't pushing down hard enough but I really don't want to break my figure and/or the head.

I didn't realize, well actually I forgot how close Toys2 was to me when I placed my order so it was mailed but I will definatly be picking up my Batpod though.

the Hot Toys Batman is seriously my favourite figure I own now. it is a thing of beauty... the proportions are perfect, and the head sculpt on the cowl is PERFECT!!!! i can't stop looking at it, and when i compare it to anything else I have, it doesn't compare.

best figure I own!!!!

I'm on the fence about getting this figure. All these pics look awesome and make me want to get this figure but, I have a real apprehension about the rubber suit. Is no one worried about the longevity of these rubber suits and eventual brittleness and cracking?

I'm on the fence about getting this figure. All these pics look awesome and make me want to get this figure but, I have a real apprehension about the rubber suit. Is no one worried about the longevity of these rubber suits and eventual brittleness and cracking?

You are definitely not alone......

Thats the same thing holding me back from buying one.Years ago I bought a Gi joe scuba diver suit mib and when I opened it the whole thing crubled.Not vintage but a remake.

Billy

I can't read Chinese but that suit looks really good - the colour etc. Doesn't look like the Saturday Toys version but I could be wrong. It looks like a dark grey colored suit with pinstripes (from the first pic)

DSC00886.jpg

DSC00884.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

Pics posted by Nny
Source: https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6806&extra=page%3D2

my wife's eyes just went up when she saw that pic... and said "i like that!"

:lol

so i guess it's not just us guys that get off on action figures!

i do like the original batman suit but this one is even better. the hot toys new suit batman.
I tried to post a pic but it does not allow me to copy and pate how do i do it?

i do like the original batman suit but this one is even better. the hot toys new suit batman.
I tried to post a pic but it does not allow me to copy and pate how do i do it?

i use photobucket.

you're from Thornhill! So am I! well, i moved away a few years ago and now live in the States. My parents are still there, and I just got married there this past weekend!

Back