Hot Toys 1/6th scale BATMAN (Original Suit) Photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got home and Batman was waiting for me... holy hell! What a phenomenal figure. I can't believe how nice the ankle articulation is on him. Its really like every problem they had with the first release (which I used to own) was addressed with this one.

I'm really blown away, really one of the most fun figures I've gotten in a long time. And the Bale head is really great. I thought in pictures it looked kinda off/sickly. But in hand its a really fantastic sculpt... still prefer Andy's, but this will still make a great head for a custom figure :rock

I'll get some mediocre pics up later on :rock

So here's a few quick pictures... man I love this figure :rock

hottoybatb.jpg

hottoybata.jpg

hottoybatc.jpg

Great pics!!! So jealous.:monkey2 Oh well, the end of the month can't come soon enough I guess.:banghead

Damn Sean... as always you capture how great a figure is! Great work, can't wait to see more when you get back :rock

As great as this figure is, I can't help to like the Joker more... I dunno why I think it's overall the better figure.

As great as this figure is, I can't help to like the Joker more... I dunno why I think it's overall the better figure.

They both have their faults, but I can't decide which I like more. I have the feeling I'll like the TDK suit Batman more than both of these. But who knows.

Maybe you like Joker more because he stole the movie! Batman is again overshadowed by the villains.

Back