Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My girlfriends best friend is in town for a few days visiting and the 1st thing she did when they came over to my house last night was to show her my figures. She told to her friend to "look at the Hulk becuase it amazing!" :lol I really love her.

I got 2-4 week notice on Han and chewy 2 pack, Obi Wan, and Hulk !!! PANIC!!!

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

Looking forward to it! Hulk is the last of the original six Avengers that I need. :yess:

Antman not out yet and didn't know wasp was even announced - do you have customs? I'm trying to do the lineup from covers to silver age issues 1 and 4...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His feet are as big as a stand, never had issues or even been a little bit nervous of him falling over, very stable figure.

I know, I have the first Hulk, but I don't know it's just the feeling that if anything happens by accident it could fell down, unless you have it in a glass cabinet or something like that.. Imagine those folks who live in a sismic area..

My AoU Hulk should be arriving next week..

I know, I have the first Hulk, but I don't know it's just the feeling that if anything happens by accident it could fell down, unless you have it in a glass cabinet or something like that.. Imagine those folks who live in a sismic area..

My AoU Hulk should be arriving next week..

I don't trust any of my figures without stands because i do live in the state with the most earthqukes but never had an issue with Hulk. I think if i have a quake that knocks down the big guy the rest are going to fall over even with the stands.

Ok, so I got the beast today, and I am blown away by the detailing on the skin.
To me, the new color is perfect, very realistic in-hand. The vein detailing is great.

Head sculpts are damn-near perfect, IMO. The screaming head will be going on the
"Hulk" Smash" torso when I get a second pair of legs.

However, I need some opinions... I switched out the pants with the Avengers 1 Hulk, like I had
planned to all along... and now I don't know. I am selling off my A1 Hulk, but don't know
which pants to keep. As much as I dislike the Yoga shorts, something about them still looks good,
and in uniform with the other Avengers.

Plus, the old pants show his knee joint areas. I don't know what to do, so I need some input!

Here are a couple quick shots of the Hulks...

Comparison_Hulk_zpsdjac30fv.jpg

A1_Hulk_zps72qjpcwp.jpg

A2_Hulk_zpsgpqc9x1n.jpg

Nice comparison pics!
I like the yoga pants on the old hulk, goes well with the dark green imo

Back