Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, so I got the beast today, and I am blown away by the detailing on the skin.
To me, the new color is perfect, very realistic in-hand. The vein detailing is great.

Head sculpts are damn-near perfect, IMO. The screaming head will be going on the
"Hulk" Smash" torso when I get a second pair of legs.

However, I need some opinions... I switched out the pants with the Avengers 1 Hulk, like I had
planned to all along... and now I don't know. I am selling off my A1 Hulk, but don't know
which pants to keep. As much as I dislike the Yoga shorts, something about them still looks good,
and in uniform with the other Avengers.

Plus, the old pants show his knee joint areas. I don't know what to do, so I need some input!

Here are a couple quick shots of the Hulks...

Great comparison :clap

Ok, so I got the beast today, and I am blown away by the detailing on the skin.
To me, the new color is perfect, very realistic in-hand. The vein detailing is great.

Head sculpts are damn-near perfect, IMO. The screaming head will be going on the
"Hulk" Smash" torso when I get a second pair of legs.

However, I need some opinions... I switched out the pants with the Avengers 1 Hulk, like I had
planned to all along... and now I don't know. I am selling off my A1 Hulk, but don't know
which pants to keep. As much as I dislike the Yoga shorts, something about them still looks good,
and in uniform with the other Avengers.

Plus, the old pants show his knee joint areas. I don't know what to do, so I need some input!

Here are a couple quick shots of the Hulks...

Congrats, man. :duff

Well, that depends...are you also getting HB? If so, would it bother you, considering the torn pants wouldn't be movie-accurate?

I got mine also. The paint is so much better on this one. I thought I was going to regret selling the Avengers version but I don't. I went with the basic Hulk and put $100 in my Hulkbuster fund.

DSC_6806.jpg

Had a huge laugh and went "What have I got myself into?" when I saw the packaging. :lol

Pictures really don't do him justice, you really need to have it on hand to know great this piece is!

Am I the only one that's surprised that Hot Toys is the only company now that has the movie accurate pants? Everyone else is having the Under Armour style pants with red stripes.

:slap was just typing what's in my mind and didn't backtrack.

I actually like the AOU version with the torn pants! :lol

So I have one vote for keeping the A1 pants, and several saying stick with the AoU shorts.
Looked at him this morning, and it is still a hard call.

Need to unload the A1 Hulk today, so have to make a decision one way or the other... can't sell him without pants, lol.

So I have one vote for keeping the A1 pants, and several saying stick with the AoU shorts.
Looked at him this morning, and it is still a hard call.

Need to unload the A1 Hulk today, so have to make a decision one way or the other... can't sell him without pants, lol.

If you are going for an AoU display, than keep the new pants. And consider that he is an Avenger, so he must have a sort of uniform like the others, broken pants are cool but a bit non-sense in an Avenger squad.

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

Yeah, the stretch pants make sense. More so than jeans that are the only item of clothing to miraculously not shred off him.

Banner doesn't want the "zucchini" displayed to the whole world.

Nice comparison :clap. Still debating if i should get AOU Hulk since i've already have the first one. I would just keep the yoga shorts for movie accurate.

Had a huge laugh and went "What have I got myself into?" when I saw the packaging. :lol
Pictures really don't do him justice, you really need to have it on hand to know great this piece is!
Am I the only one that's surprised that Hot Toys is the only company now that has the movie accurate pants? Everyone else is having the Under Armour style pants with red stripes.
Very cool pic :clap
I'm sure the packaging is massive :rotfl

Sideshow Chat told me that regular ships starting Monday and deluxe is "few weeks out."

Back