Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow Chat told me that regular ships starting Monday and deluxe is "few weeks out."

Sigh, darn a few weeks out? Oh well I guess I can wait. I've waited this long what's a few more weeks. I'm just really anxious to get him as Hulk is my favorite Avenger and I've wanted a Hot Toys version since the first Avengers movie.

I am on the fence of using my RP to get the deluxe and essentially just paying shipping or buying it outright and then using RP for Hulkbuster.

Let's compare plaques when the rest of the board receives theirs :lol

Mine's real dirty....:slap

DSC_6782.jpg

Clear up your storeroom as the packaging is about times 2 of A1 Hulk :lol

Crap...I never really stopped to think about how big Hulk Deluxe's box would be, given his already large size and the extra torso. There are basically one and a half Hulks in there. :slap :lol

And regarding the plaque on Hulk's teeth...I thought Banner was a biologist. You'd think he would understand the importance of dental hygiene. :lol

Yeah my boxes have definitely piled up a little, fortunately this is the last HT figure i buy this yr. Well i po'd this with rp for 360 and ow its the waiting game.

[video]https://archive.org/details/Waiting_game__Family_guy[/video]

Crap...I never really stopped to think about how big Hulk Deluxe's box would be, given his already large size and the extra torso. There are basically one and a half Hulks in there. :slap :lol

And regarding the plaque on Hulk's teeth...I thought Banner was a biologist. You'd think he would understand the importance of dental hygiene. :lol

... He has a PhD in Nuclear Physics... Expert in Gamma Radiation...

Last edited:
Not even in the slightest bit. Completely separate field. Not all "radiation" is the same.

So I received mine yesterday.. I was amazed by the upgrade regarding the first Hulk from A1. Definitely a better Hulk this one. The paint job is just great.. All the vein details are amazing..

The regular head is wider than the first one.. Also better sculpt.. The screaming head is also great but could've been better.. Smashing torso excellent.. In pics it catches a lot of light reflections, in hand it doesn't.. I like the color better that first one definitely..

I don't know why but I tought that I would like it better with the A1 pants.. Turns out, I like it better with the yoga pants... lol.. Some pics..

You won't regret buying this big a$$ Hulk!!

IMG_5538.JPG

IMG_5531.JPG

IMG_5530.JPG

IMG_5537.JPG

IMG_5532.JPG

IMG_5529.JPG

IMG_5533.JPG

IMG_5539.JPG

IMG_5540 (1).JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5540.JPG
    IMG_5540.JPG
    103.3 KB
I don't know why but I tought that I would like it better with the A1 pants.. Turns out, I like it better with the yoga pants... lol.. Some pics..

Thanks for the quick review. How hard was it to swap the pants?

Anyone have a good guess as to how quickly Hulk will go to waitlist? I'm tempted to pull the trigger but I'd like to wait until Spook or some RP convert so it doesn't hit my wallet so bad. Gotta go deluxe, baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the quick review. How hard was it to swap the pants?

Not hard at all.. The yoga pants get stuck just a little in the claf muscle area, but just a little.. Very easy to swap them..

Anyone have a good guess as to how quickly Hulk will go to waitlist? I'm tempted to pull the trigger but I'd like to wait until Spook or some RP convert so it doesn't hit my wallet so bad. Gotta go deluxe, baby!

My guess is that it could stay available at least all October.. There're a lot of figures releasing this month I think.. So not everyone can buy all of them..

So I received mine yesterday.. I was amazed by the upgrade regarding the first Hulk from A1. Definitely a better Hulk this one. The paint job is just great.. All the vein details are amazing..

The regular head is wider than the first one.. Also better sculpt.. The screaming head is also great but could've been better.. Smashing torso excellent.. In pics it catches a lot of light reflections, in hand it doesn't.. I like the color better that first one definitely..

You won't regret buying this big a$$ Hulk!!

Loved your mini review. This will be my first Hulk. The veins and the detail are out of this world. I also didn't think I could love the first head sculpt more. (I loved pictures and reviews of A1 Hulk.) But the non-screaming sculpt looks phenomenal on AOU Hulk. Cannot wait to have this figure in hand!

Loved your mini review. This will be my first Hulk. The veins and the detail are out of this world. I also didn't think I could love the first head sculpt more. (I loved pictures and reviews of A1 Hulk.) But the non-screaming sculpt looks phenomenal on AOU Hulk. Cannot wait to have this figure in hand!

Thanks buddy :duff You'll love this Hulk, you have my word!!

Congrats!! I like both versions. Wish I could have both in the collection.

Thanks man :1-1: I also like both versions, but I have to be honest.. I love the AoU more... in hand is amazing :panic:

Back