Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I received mine yesterday.. I was amazed by the upgrade regarding the first Hulk from A1. Definitely a better Hulk this one. The paint job is just great.. All the vein details are amazing..

The regular head is wider than the first one.. Also better sculpt.. The screaming head is also great but could've been better.. Smashing torso excellent.. In pics it catches a lot of light reflections, in hand it doesn't.. I like the color better that first one definitely..

I don't know why but I tought that I would like it better with the A1 pants.. Turns out, I like it better with the yoga pants... lol.. Some pics..

You won't regret buying this big a$$ Hulk!!

attachment.php

Thanks for the input, man, I agree about the AoU sculpt being better. Very cool comparison pic. :duff

If the A1 Hulk is indeed slightly taller, I'd chalk it up to the hair. Either the hair sits a little higher on his head or it's a bit more spiky on top.

Hot-Toys-Hulk-Head-Sculpt-Comparison-Avengers-vs-Age-of-Ultron-Deluxe.jpg

The Hulk on the left is also ever so slightly closer to the camera.

If he was not so big i would have picked up the AoU version but i only have room for one. Hopefully i will be in a bigger place the next time he makes a movie appearance and i can pick up that version.

Weird that the new hulk looks shorter than the old hulk.

^^^^ Maybe the AoU version is hunching a little? :dunno
Anyways i want this NOW!!! :explode:

You are correct Sir... AoU Hulk is hunched a bit more than my A1 Hulk..

Thanks for the input, man, I agree about the AoU sculpt being better. Very cool comparison pic. :duff

Thank Sir :duff

If the A1 Hulk is indeed slightly taller, I'd chalk it up to the hair. Either the hair sits a little higher on his head or it's a bit more spiky on top.

The Hulk on the left is also ever so slightly closer to the camera.

I really don't know if A1 Hulk is indeed taller, but everything from this Hulk it's the same as the A1 Hulk, except for the head. Maybe it's slightly taller because of the hair or the headsculpt itself.. But it gotta be 1-2 mm.

Also Aou Hulk is a little bit hunched, A1 Hulk not, that's giving the taller effect on A1. :)

I'm really enjoying this new Hulk :love

After having him in-hand for a few days, I am SO glad I went for the DX version of Hulk.
The new slightly pissed-off headsculpt is great.

It makes the original Avengers headsculpt look kind of pin-headed, in relation to his body.
Seeing them side-by-side made it stand out like a sore thumb.

I had about $40.00 in rewards points, so I ordered a basic AoU hulk to display both the regular and smashing torsos.
They are both way too good to only display one! I would not change a thing with this new Hulk!!!!

So how well does he balance when standing? Is he tipsy?

He is perfectly balanced, no problem standing him up at all. The ratchet joints are nice and tight,
and he stands very flat-footed, even in a wider stance.

I am waiting for my Mark VIII Stealth and Diecast Mark III RP to hit then I'll pull the trigger on the deluxe AoU Hulk. So getting him for about $100. Not shabby.

But not using those RP on Hulkbuster will be painful.

Can anyone clue me in on the box sized compared with the armory? The single edition not the ones with Alfred and/or Bruce.

Well... thanks. But not the question I asked. I didn't have A1 Hulk but I have the Armory so that's the box size I can compare to.

Gotcha. Thanks. That helps. I'm going to be moving soon so I'm just trying to get it all sorted out.

I wonder how big the Hulkbuster box will be. I'm guessing Tumbler... which I owned.

Back