Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to sell my Avengers version and get the deluxe. i think this version is a really nice improvement and I don't need both versions.

I prefer the Avengers Hulk because of the green iconic looks to it. Definitely a nice improvement on the new one tho.:rock

Anyone with this: Can you take two photos for me?

1. Smash toros attacking Golden Age Cap
2. Attacking Iron Patriot

Anyone with this: Can you take two photos for me?

1. Smash toros attacking Golden Age Cap
2. Attacking Iron Patriot

I can do that Sir.. Later because I'm at work and I didn't see your post until now and I have already take the pics.. Only I don't have the GA Captain.. Just Aou and WS Captain.. I do have Iron Patriot..

Hope you guys like them..

IMG_5542.JPG

IMG_5543.JPG

IMG_5545.JPG

IMG_5546.JPG

IMG_5547.JPG

Holy ****, I just realized that it has neck articulation! :slap And come to think of it, I have the Avengers Hulk for like what? 2 years! :rotfl

DSC_5085.jpg

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.

DSC_6936.jpg

DSC_6806.jpg

Don't really like joke photos on my figures, but whatever :lol

DSC_6931.jpg

Having watched AoU on blu ray today i noticed at sokovia near the beginning of the film, his shirts had that red stripe. Now i'm wondering why HT didn't do that. I never really noticed the red on the pants.

Oh and hulk's crotch looks funny on those pics :lol

Just watched again just to be sure, but I don't see any red stripes. Hot Toys is the only one that has the movie accurate pants currently, everyone else is doing the version with the red stripes.

-

Oh, he has that boner however you adjust his tights. :dunno

Back