Hot Toys Age of Ultron: HULK Figure -MMS287

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You sure it's not your tv? :wink1:

Untitled-1.jpg

Went through the opening scene and didn't spot any red stripes though. :lol

But I do like how there are red blushes on his cheek, do make me want to give him a little red blush on his face with make up.

2.jpg

Having looked at other screen shots on the net its hard to tell if its even red, it looks almost black.

I don't think those are stripes, more like sewing folds.

I believe HT would have optimal references and won't leave them out if there were any. Look at those rivets!

DSC_6936.jpg

Yea it's not red. I have a 4k (or uhd..or whatever the heck it's called now) TV and just check those scenes. Did not see any red.

Nice review but I always cringe at the way he handles the figures.

That's never bothered me....actually, I kind of appreciate it...it's an effective (though maybe not intentional) way of showing how durable/rugged the figure is...that it can indeed handle some adjusting (unlike a certain recently released Sideshow figure where parts fly off if you look at it wrong...cough, cough JF)

And despite it looking like he was feeling up a bell pepper with limbs here, he does show the figure's features and articulation well.

Sideshow ought to update the product page with that "deluxe" torso....the production one looks great without any lines in it.

That's never bothered me....actually, I kind of appreciate it...it's an effective (though maybe not intentional) way of showing how durable/rugged the figure is...that it can indeed handle some adjusting (unlike a certain recently released Sideshow figure where parts fly off if you look at it wrong...cough, cough JF)

And despite it looking like he was feeling up a bell pepper with limbs here, he does show the figure's features and articulation well.

Sideshow ought to update the product page with that "deluxe" torso....the production one looks great without any lines in it.

haha. great line.

im actually starting to really like and look forward to this deluxe. the color, detail, and yes, yoga pants :yess:

Last edited:
I'm mostly focused on Star Wars figures at the moment but think I'll order Hulk once he's in stock. Came out pretty good even though I'd prefer if the figure had the ripped pants rather than the more gym looking pants.

I was thinking that but then i thought since the torso is so to switch that its not necessary. Dont think the smash torso look is that great that its worth having extra legs. :dunno

Not a fan of the new Hulk. I do like the veins painted all over the body but that's the only thing I think is an improvement. The new green is too yellow, the nostrils are too thin on the grimacing face and the screaming face has too large gums. It looks less like Mark Ruffalo than the first one. I also prefer the torn pants to the new stretchy shorts.

Not feeling the new Hulk. That angry sculpt looks waaay derpy and the while the raised arm torso is nice it takes up too much height for my liking on display. May search for some Hulk Yoga pants for my first Avengers version. No need to upgrade for me but congrats to those getting it.

The new color is not flattering either, wow didn't realize it is so light green and shiny.

Back