Hot Toys Bane Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If need be when the time comes I may actually skip Bane and Catwoman. Batman I expect them to get right first time (FFS!) but if they're releasing Bane before having seen and been able to really study the film I'm sure they're bound to get stuff wrong and leave important accessories out which will 'justify' a 2nd release - as has already been discussed I know.

But Nolan designed it so it is superior to anything.

:exactly::goodpost::lecture :hi5:

All the haters will soon have a Nolan Bane figure or two adorning their shelves.

RpyAy.jpg

Release before the movie??

I need to watch the film first, no PO for me at the moment.

I dont think making this figure a dx would work. There would be a noticable seam in the back of the head like the 1989 batman.

I dont think making this figure a dx would work. There would be a noticable seam in the back of the head like the 1989 batman.

Not unless you make it like DX 02 Batman and access the PERS under his head (separate neck).

But PERS would look bad on Bane, I think. Just look at Indiana Jones. It works for the Batmen, the Jokers and Captain Jack Sparrow, but the rest of them? Not really.

Not unless you make it like DX 02 Batman and access the PERS under his head (separate neck).

But PERS would look bad on Bane, I think. Just look at Indiana Jones.It works for the Batmen, the Jokers and Captain Jack Sparrow, but the rest of them? Not really.

:exactly::exactly::exactly:

I'm going to wait until Hot Toys releases Bane version 3. Figure they'll release this version...and follow it up with a re-release or a DX of the character. I figure by the 3rd try, it'll be good enough and hope HT moves on to their 15th version of Batman... :lol

Are you serious?

Nolan guides the costume designers by giving them his vision. He has to approve of EVERY fine detail, all of which are brought to him.

This is a man who is very clear and specific about his vision. Nolan has just as much responsibility for "designing" the costumes as Hemming does - though she's the expert as far as physically "creating" and sourcing the costumes.

I'm sorry but Nolan is not the almighty director that you want him to be.
He has an idea for a character, he explain it to the concept artists, who go and draw stuff, he then come into the room check the different takes.
What happens then it's either an artist is right on the money and give the exact thing or what happens more often he choose bits and parts in each design to get the final looks he wants.

I'm sorry but Nolan is not the almighty director that you want him to be.
He has an idea for a character, he explain it to the concept artists, who go and draw stuff, he then come into the room check the different takes.
What happens then it's either an artist is right on the money and give the exact thing or what happens more often he choose bits and parts in each design to get the final looks he wants.

That is what I said...

I'm going to wait until Hot Toys releases Bane version 3. Figure they'll release this version...and follow it up with a re-release or a DX of the character. I figure by the 3rd try, it'll be good enough and hope HT moves on to their 15th version of Batman... :lol

Over 250 replies and I bet 200 of them are of people cracking the same joke :lol

Over 250 replies and I bet 200 of them are of people cracking the same joke :lol

:lol Yeah we're really wearing it out. Although when I said it I was serious.

I'd say alot are serious, there is a new one essentially guaranteed, with more included and done better, what would be the point of getting this or at the least the need to pre-order.

Don't know about everyone else but I'm not going to be comparing this to V1 joker till they release the actual specs and photos. Likely ppl are gonna go nuts when they see the proto pics :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back