Hot Toys Deadpool & Wolverine (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure they'll just do what they did with Infinity War Thor and have swap out arms.
They did this with the just-released Love and Thunder Thor as well. A deluxe was offered with sleeved arms and swap-out armor.

1717791212951.jpeg

I don't see them doing swapout arms, the rest of the suit is battle damaged to hell when the sleeves are off.
You’d think, but JW4 they have promo images without the jacket and with the duelling pistol… with no battle damage or bandaged hand.

City hunter predator has the rebreather and the swap out severed arm with no battle damage on the torso.

Didn’t they also release a dusty deadpool that also lacked all battle damage?

Hot toys like their figures clean… unless it’s an excuse to release another iron man. so I wouldn’t be Surprised to see swap out arms but no battle damage.

Ideal wish is swap out arms like they did with Thor so we can have sleeveless. Shoulder pads are Velcro so can stick them on the sleeveless arms and hopefully with a mask sculpt we can create a comic accurate/hugh wolverine.
This is where I’m at. Perfect version exists with some tweaks.

How would shoulder pads stay on if the there nothing to hold it onto to, the sleeveless part doesn't have that black part that between the shoulder and the traps.

Wolverine Costume.PNG

Wolverine Sleeveless.jpg

F0sGc3pXoAcRuH_.JPEG

I know this is how everyone want it to look and i wanted that way too.
Well i guess we will find out whether it need to do little mods to it ourselves or HT will provide us with options.

How would shoulder pads stay on if the there nothing to hold it onto to, the sleeveless part doesn't have that black part that between the shoulder and the traps.

View attachment 706907
View attachment 706908
View attachment 706911
I know this is how everyone want it to look and i wanted that way too.
Well i guess we will find out whether it need to do little mods to it ourselves or HT will provide us with options.
Could be a mod situation sadly. We were this close..

Maybe, but likely won’t be Hugh Jackman. He’s 55. They’ll want a different actor to spearhead the MCU X-Men future.
If X-Men 97 did anything, (beyond being the best thing out of Marvel since Infinity War by focusing on character driven story and complex, mature themes) it proved that Wolverine absolutely doesn’t need to be front and centre for the mutants to be successful and compelling entertainment.

Also, going the sleeveless route without the shoulder pads is such a fumble. They just couldn’t help themselves from denying us true perfection.

If X-Men 97 did anything, (beyond being the best thing out of Marvel since Infinity War by focusing on character driven story and complex, mature themes) it proved that Wolverine absolutely doesn’t need to be front and centre for the mutants to be successful and compelling entertainment.

Also, going the sleeveless route without the shoulder pads is such a fumble. They just couldn’t help themselves from denying us true perfection.
I religiously watched anything xmen growing up, played all the games. Watched all the movies but the most recent two. But I am in no way an xmen fan, or even a marvel fan at that. I would say I am a pretty big fan of wolverine tho, even prefer the games and movies where he’s off doing his own thing away from the team.

I think they should make movies focusing on the team and not so much wolverine… but at the same time those are the movies I’d likely not watch as just a casual watcher of comic book movies that no longer feels the need to watch them all. Not having wolverine front and centre I imagine you would lose some of your audience.

They should absolutely not make xmen movies with me in mind… just adding my personal insight.

I religiously watched anything xmen growing up, played all the games. Watched all the movies but the most recent two. But I am in no way an xmen fan, or even a marvel fan at that. I would say I am a pretty big fan of wolverine tho, even prefer the games and movies where he’s off doing his own thing away from the team.

I think they should make movies focusing on the team and not so much wolverine… but at the same time those are the movies I’d likely not watch as just a casual watcher of comic book movies that no longer feels the need to watch them all. Not having wolverine front and centre I imagine you would lose some of your audience.

They should absolutely not make xmen movies with me in mind… just adding my personal insight.
A very thoughtful response, and honestly you echo a lot of my own sentiments.

I like the X-Men. I grew up on them. But I don't LOVE the X-Men as a diehard fan. I'm never going to try and complete the whole team or say that Gambit or Colossus are ever in my favorite heroes rankings.

But, yep, I was - and remain - a big Wolverine fan. Had all his toys as a kid. Drew him in my sketchbook. I don't need Wolverine front-and-center all the time, but I DO want to see him in stuff, and most importantly I just want to see him handled well.

I still display my DoFP version, this might be the first time I consider upgrading.

Wish the sleeveless look had shoulder pads too. Seems like that was done on purpose honestly.

Regardless I’ll buy a version of Wolverine from this movie. Jackman as Wolverine in the yellow and blue is something I’ve wanted for so long.

Back