Hot Toys DX09 - BATMAN - Batman (Michael Keaton) - Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was wondering how much is the DX09 worth nowadays? I might need to get a 2nd one for the Batmobile.

I was wondering how much is the DX09 worth nowadays? I might need to get a 2nd one for the Batmobile.

He is definitely moving up... Avoid ebay as you probably aren't going to find him for under $325 over there (most sellers want $350-$450). Keep checking the for sale section here at the forums though... A lot of times you'll find a fellow Freak willing to unload one at close to original retail. I snagged a second one recently (with a custom stand and Tony Meis cape) for right around the price of the original figure shipped, so deals can be had if you are patient and vigilant enough. Good luck! :)

Sallah

I like how Siskel is seemingly unchanged by time but Ebert ages right along. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

I'm a little sad that he never got to see Nolan's films. I always wonder what their reactions would've been (Ebert's to Man of Steel, for example).

Well this guy is shooting up like a rocket now. Ebay is going to way of crazed manic prices as usual. I wanted to piece together a suit for my 89' batsuit vault, but it was cheper to buy the whole figure. The power of the batmobile I guess.......

BigPanic.gif

Back