Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks, where is page 1 :dunno

tumblr_mq6ghwJTCi1qcga5ro1_500.gif

..you forgot to say please. :huh

:lol

In spite of how great it looks and that it is my number 1 character played by my number 1 actor in my number 1 franchise, it was easy enough for me to pass on it, avoiding the jump to 1/4 scale, due to Enterbay's reputation.

Exactly.. Shld have been 1/6.... 1/4 opens a can of worms for me.. So i never venture there.... 1/6 is where it stops.

Exactly.. Shld have been 1/6.... 1/4 opens a can of worms for me.. So i never venture there.... 1/6 is where it stops.

I won't buy 1/6 from Enterbay either. I am open to the idea of 1/4 scale from Hot Toys since their dealers have proven to me that they have effective, reliable service. I have a feeling I'll give in and get the police shootout fig, unless a 1/6 version is revealed soon.

I actually passed on the 1/4 Endo but now know I need it too. I'm sure the DX13 will drop jaws too (I'm getting it of course) but competing to something like this .......

IMG_0348_zps7931aecd.jpg

......... will be HT's ultimate challenge.

Indeed. I finally saw that sculpt in person a few weeks ago and it is just faultless.

I love the dx13 and will be getting it but HT need to tweak here and there to get up to scratch with the EB. That said, EB have the gift of a larger scale to work with.

I won't buy 1/6 from Enterbay either. I am open to the idea of 1/4 scale from Hot Toys since their dealers have proven to me that they have effective, reliable service. I have a feeling I'll give in and get the police shootout fig, unless a 1/6 version is revealed soon.

Police shootout? As in statue?

hey guys, this will be my first hot toys human character, just wondering about the rubber on the bodies to this and dx 10. is it actual rubber? and how careful do you have to be with the neck when turning the head? worried that the rubber on the neck will deteriorate relatively quickly

hey guys, this will be my first hot toys human character, just wondering about the rubber on the bodies to this and dx 10. is it actual rubber? and how careful do you have to be with the neck when turning the head? worried that the rubber on the neck will deteriorate relatively quickly

Nothing to worry about mate,

Hot toys has been putting a black protective foam sticker on all the head sculpts inner chins.

Also how many head turns are we talking about here? I re pose my figures about 3 times a year... not much head turning... not sure how often you turn yours but hard to deteriorate it..

thanks for the response buddy, I just purchased the dx 10 and I can't wait till it arrives, been checkin out some of you guys pics on the forum and been floored by em, was almost put off by the rubber on the body and neck. I plan on changing the pose probably once every two months or so. a figure like this and dx 10 have so many great pose opportunities.

Hot toys has been putting a black protective foam sticker on all the head sculpts inner chins.

That sticker unfortunately is a piece of ****.
It just came off a week ago on my DX10.
But I NEVER had problems on my MMS117 without that foam and don't have it now on the foamless DX10.

Of course you shouldn't move the head pressed down onto the neck...

Back