Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator 2 John Connor would be cool too so we could recreate scenes with him. I kind of wonder if it'll ever happen though or if Hot Toys would ever get the likeness rights. Has any company ever made a young John?

I need a pro paintjob and some new jeans and i'm done :wave

3s6.JPG

yeah Ive never seen that before so I figured I was missing something obvious. If thats what they did do, then thats a pretty lousy thing to do right in our faces.

Ive noticed online retailers starting to up the pre-order costs on things as they start to pre-sell out. Like Cornerstore Comics Their Mark VII Iron Man is over $350 now. Their Hulk at $350.

CMD store marked up their Hulk to $380 last I looked too.

Ive noticed online retailers starting to up the pre-order costs on things as they start to pre-sell out. Like Cornerstore Comics Their Mark VII Iron Man is over $350 now. Their Hulk at $350.

CMD store marked up their Hulk to $380 last I looked too.

yeah ive seen local comic stores do that all the time. CSC and AE are actually Local comic stores that ship out and have websites, but all these privately owned places do tend to do that. however, i have never seen Sideshow do that. This is worrisome if this is the new thing with them now.

I think you have a chance. I remember waitlists being converted on the DX11 EX right near and after its release.

However much of a chance you have I don't know. There may be many in front of you.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Do you know when this went to wait list? what is the date?

OK so it wasn't just the pics. That guy was looking at it in person and he thought it looked skinny. Strange.

Gonna be very interesting to see whats different, if anything, when this starts showing up in hand.

Yeah, not sure what to make of the that, still looks real good to me. Its likely the cut of the prototype leathers, the jacket does seam to close more tightly together than on any of the previse T-800's I have...

This looks really good. Fantastic may pick up once I see in hand pics but definitely looks fantastic.

It's too skinny . The jacket is loose. Hope HT read the feedback and improve the final product.

The size looks fine on the DX10 and so it will on the DX13 because there's no way they didn't develop that new body for both figures. Every new piece costs tons of money to mold, so the goal is to reuse parts whenever possible.

I need to get more parts again for the 2nd hs was gonna use another dx10 body and clothe's but ended up making a wolverine kitbash from it. I realy dont like the last stand Wolvie figure at all except his jacket. Decided Arnold needs to be battle damaged all the way. Hard to believe i'll have 4 dx terminators soon if can score a xtra body when gets parted out by the scalper's....Had to have 2 dx 10s for minigun look and other on bike or with guns & rose's

Back