Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Hot Toys will ever revisit Sarah Connor. I wouldn't mind a figure of her but none of the one's released look that great to me.

hi guys, i have a couple questions for you.

1) has anyones waitlist for the t 800 exclusive converted? do you think i have any chance? i just signed up last night.
2) why is the exclusive $10 cheaper than the regular?

thanks

@ Mike86 I like the regular release but it could definitely do with a re-do. I think she looks pretty good with the sunglasses and hat on.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

hi guys, i have a couple questions for you.

1) has anyones waitlist for the t 800 exclusive converted? do you think i have any chance? i just signed up last night.
2) why is the exclusive $10 cheaper than the regular?

thanks

I think you have a chance. I remember waitlists being converted on the DX11 EX right near and after its release.

However much of a chance you have I don't know. There may be many in front of you.

@ Mike86 I like the regular release but it could definitely do with a re-do. I think she looks pretty good with the sunglasses and hat on.

I don't think HT have improved at female figures for it to be worthwhile to be honest. I think the existing Sarahs are at least as good as the latest Black Widow and Catwoman.

I don't think HT have improved at female figures for it to be worthwhile to be honest. I think the existing Sarahs are at least as good as the latest Black Widow and Catwoman.
Have to say I totally disagree. The recent Black Widow and Selina/Catwoman figures shile not perfect look pretty close to Johansson and Hathaway respectively. I don't think any of the Sarah Connor figures really look like Hamilton. The T-1000 version she looks really manish in the face at certain angles if you ask me.

Have to say I totally disagree. The recent Black Widow and Selina/Catwoman figures shile not perfect look pretty close to Johansson and Hathaway respectively. I don't think any of the Sarah Connor figures really look like Hamilton. The T-1000 version she looks really manish in the face at certain angles if you ask me.

I don't see much of Scarjo in that Black Widow sculpt. And certainly not Scarjo as she appeared in the Avengers. They idealised her too much, she had a bit more meat on her in that film.

You're avoiding the elephant in the room a-dev.. :lol

The Sarah figures have those hideous rubber arms.

They should never be used again on a female figure - period. :exactly:

They need to make more terminator figures we haven't got before they start remaking the ones we do, I'm not gunna list them, we all know whats missing:lecture

3f64.jpg

They need to make more terminator figures we haven't got before they start remaking the ones we do, I'm not gunna list them, we all know whats missing:lecture
Young John, Kyle Reese, and the police shootout version of the T-800 are the big ones left from the first two films that I could see being made at some point. Maybe a Sarah from The Terminator.

Young John, Kyle Reese, and the police shootout version of the T-800 are the big ones left from the first two films that I could see being made at some point.

:exactly: And it something does need a remake its the T-800 endo, that's way overdue:impatient:

Terminator 2 John Connor would be cool too so we could recreate scenes with him. I kind of wonder if it'll ever happen though or if Hot Toys would ever get the likeness rights. Has any company ever made a young John?

Terminator 2 John Connor would be cool too so we could recreate scenes with him. I kind of wonder if it'll ever happen though or if Hot Toys would ever get the likeness rights. Has any company ever made a young John?

I believe Furlong is in jail, so he probably would give his likeness rights to HT for a dimebag. Sad.

Back