Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so it wasn't just the pics. That guy was looking at it in person and he thought it looked skinny. Strange.

Gonna be very interesting to see whats different, if anything, when this starts showing up in hand.

Yeah. Its the whole waist/pelvis area. Weird.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Compared to the initial photos of it on their site and the photos of actual prototype it's smaller.
Was curious to see if HT would even read those emails. Might email them anyways and see their response, if any.

What was on display at Comic Con is the actual prototype. I'm a man of logic and the conclusion that it appears smaller due to futzing is a far more probable one than HT scrapping their newly developed Arnold body to design a smaller one for the prototype of a companion figure for one they just released at the end of last year.

For real? :slap:lol

I just asked because I have seen many times people complain about a product in forums but none has actually contacted the manufacturer.

I don't know if HT has any active members here to read through these posts and take a note. Do they ?

I just asked because I have seen many times people complain about a product in forums but none has actually contacted the manufacturer.

I don't know if HT has any active members here to read through these posts and take a note. Do they ?

Yeah they do.

And people HAVE emailed them in the past for other things. You get an automative response saying they will forward it to the design team. Thats it.

I dont know why people get so bent out of shape over ****ty photos. Has a HT ever failed to impress in hand? I have yet to get a HT that made me say "WTF why did I waste my money on this POS." People need to relax.

Yeah they do.

And people HAVE emailed them in the past for other things. You get an automative response saying they will forward it to the design team. Thats it.

I dont know why people get so bent out of shape over ****ty photos. Has a HT ever failed to impress in hand? I have yet to get a HT that made me say "WTF why did I waste my money on this POS." People need to relax.

:exactly: I have high hopes for this an don't think for one minute that this will disappoint.

what flaws? Please elaborate :impatient::dance

What's has been pointed out as it being skinny , loose jacket/pants and inaccuracy of battle damage face ( which I don't think going to change )

These are what I have read in threads and as comments.

I should agree the with the skinny part . It's really obvious to dismiss.
I'm new to collecting these figures and got my dx11 and predator way after they were released. So don't know the process and how HT presents each figure from prototype to final release.

What's has been pointed out as it being skinny , loose jacket/pants and inaccuracy of battle damage face ( which I don't think going to change )

These are what I have read in threads and as comments.

I should agree the with the skinny part . It's really obvious to dismiss.
I'm new to collecting these figures and got my dx11 and predator way after they were released. So don't know the process and how HT presents each figure from prototype to final release.

When you get the figure
You won't be disapointed

DJEQXeq.jpg

Has a HT ever failed to impress in hand?
well, actually yes. and mostly it is about their clothes which look/fit worse and bodies which break in hand or don't move.
i don't even want to pose/fix my DX10 or Predator 2 because of those two reasons, one for each.

I'm hoping for the following on the final figure:

-Full BD sculpt changed for greater accuracy, the areas of flesh damage aren't right. There's really no excuse for this as the film is over 20 years old and reference material is everywhere. They can just copy the Enterbay sculpt if they want.

-reduce the tear in the trousers of the BD knee to something more accurately sized

-hopefully a better fitting jacket than we've seen so far

-a neck that doesn't look like DX10's horseneck

I don't expect to get everything I want though.

well, actually yes. and mostly it is about their clothes which look/fit worse and bodies which break in hand or don't move.
i don't even want to pose/fix my DX10 or Predator 2 because of those two reasons, one for each.

Well I guess there are some that are the super nitpicky and are never happy. But I've personally never have had a problem with any of my HT figures. And I've had over 40 through my time collecting them. Never experienced any problems. :dunno.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Gotta love Freaks.

Arnold body is used for Man of Steel "he's too fat"

Arnold body is used for Arnold "he's to skinny"

Back