Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My LCS still has their delivery date for August so I'm really hoping I have him next month. Been waiting for this figure since I was a kid and had this.....
kenner-terminator-poe-ghostal-review-1.jpg

^Just awful. How was a purple vest on a Terminator ever considered a good idea. And the sleeveless jacket....could he look more camp.

^Just awful. How was a purple vest on a Terminator ever considered a good idea.
toys for kids are always made very rich in colors. it's supposed to attract their attention, i guess.
as a result they look very acid.

1271071966_87349668_3-KIDS-TOY-LIBRARY-AT-BORIVALI-Toys-Games-Hobbies-1271071966.jpg

I had one of those in grey, not the red or pink or whatever. That and the Endo were some of my favorite figures at the time.

My LCS still has their delivery date for August so I'm really hoping I have him next month. Been waiting for this figure since I was a kid and had this.....
kenner-terminator-poe-ghostal-review-1.jpg

Had that to, I picked up a bunch in a trade about a year or so ago.

Heres a few I got

kennerterminator003.jpg

kennerterminator005.jpg

I'll post more later, photobucket just crashed again:gah:

Its lovely for that isn't it. That's one reason why I don't post pics all that often. Although the ancient laptop I'm using doesn't help matters.

I hate it, it always crashes and often takes my computer with it, not this time though, as I was able to post it crashed:lol

I loved the Techno-Punch Endo. He was my favorite for a long time and then my friends dog ate one of his arms along with my Nightcrawler X-Men figure. I was pissed. He didn't even care so I punched him. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

He deserved it, I hope you punched him in the throat:lol

Back