Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This box will just say "Trust me"

2j4rpc1.jpg

Trust me would have made more sence on the dx10, I agree with DA on this one, hasta la vista baby:lecture

It would have made more sense so I'm basing my comment on HT logic.

Or perhaps the I now know why you cry quote was a foreshadow to the DX13 release and so DX13 will have "I'll be back" as a foreshadow to a PS release. :dunno

All kidding aside I agree with DA though.

It would have made more sense so I'm basing my comment on HT logic.

Or perhaps the I now know why you cry quote was a foreshadow to the DX13 release and so DX13 will have "I'll be back" as a foreshadow to a PS release. :dunno

All kidding aside I agree with DA though.

:lol As crazy as that sounds your likely right based on there logic:panic:

I wonder what they got planned beyond DX13 for T2.

Clearly it's profit before sense.... so which character is most valuable to make next?

T-1000 remake ?
Sarah Connor (doubt it)
John Connor (doubt it)
Kyle Reese ?

My vote is John Connor with dirt bike but Ecko is making a case that we don't need one from HT...his is pretty good.

Put my-self on the WL for the Ex, here's to hoping:pray:

I'm 99.9% 1:6th, so this will have to be my definitive version of this.

I do wish I had the space for the EB 1:4, that is :thud:

Clearly it's profit before sense.... so which character is most valuable to make next?

T-1000 remake ?
Sarah Connor (doubt it)
John Connor (doubt it)
Kyle Reese ?

My vote is John Connor with dirt bike but Ecko is making a case that we don't need one from HT...his is pretty good.
It would be nice to get a John Connor. Pair him with a new Sarah for a two pack would be cool.

Back