Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess there are some that are the super nitpicky and are never happy. But I've personally never have had a problem with any of my HT figures. And I've had over 40 through my time collecting them. Never experienced any problems. :dunno.
so what? does it change what i said even a bit? no.
also it is not your duty, right or business to decide who is happy and who is not.

also it is not your duty, right or business to decide who is happy and who is not.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Dude needs a chill pill. :chillpill:

I didnt say it was my "duty, right or business". I stated Im content with my collection and happy with my HT purchases. More power to me. Its unfortunate for you that youre not.

And just for the record most people are not on your level of nitpicky. So Im sure most people will enjoy this release as well. ;):lecture

And just for the record most people are not on your level of nitpicky. So Im sure most people will enjoy this release as well. ;):lecture
Oh - I'm pretty damn nit picky, don't worry! :lol

Funnily enough though, this figure set is too bloody awesome to let my @n@l retentivity get in the way. :lecture

Oh - I'm pretty damn nit picky, don't worry! :lol

Funnily enough though, this figure set is too bloody awesome to let my @n@l retentivity get in the way. :lecture

I guess thats what Im trying to say, this release has been a grail for most for what? going on two decades now? Only the super @n@l retentive are going to nitpick this apart to no end. Let alone worrying about some bad photos at a con.

If its anything like the DX10 then Ill be more than happy.

:lol:rotfl:lol

Dude needs a chill pill. :chillpill:

I didnt say it was my "duty, right or business". I stated Im content with my collection and happy with my HT purchases. More power to me. Its unfortunate for you that youre not.

I wouldn't call this being nitpicky. You paying the money to get quality and accuracy . It's not a $60 figure that people settle for the flaws.

It's lazy of manufacturer to not try and meet certain level of perfection and accurate replication.

:exactly: Seems like this forum is on a broken record. We go through this with every fricken release. You'd think people would have learned by now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Constant new members = broken record concerns. No big deal. You need to show them the way lol.

Based on your posts you should've killed yourself by now. Get a life.

I wouldn't call this being nitpicky. You paying the money to get quality and accuracy . It's not a $60 figure that people settle for the flaws.

It's lazy of manufacturer to not try and meet certain level of perfection and accurate replication.

Sorry but I call it as I see it. I know you are new to HT but the figures you have gotten, have they not been top of the line? HT is all about quality, there's those that would argue that, but out of the ones I have bought I have not once said "where did my money go?". Ill let the figures do the talking. Ill reiterate that I don't think you'll have a problem with the final figure.

Constant new members = broken record concerns. No big deal. You need to show them the way lol.

Based on your posts you should've killed yourself by now. Get a life.

Indeed.

whoa man. dont stress out, i didnt read anything like that at all with what he said. he said he was content. he didnt say others need to be content.

Sorry but I call it as I see it. I know you are new to HT but the figures you have gotten, have they not been top of the line? HT is all about quality, there's those that would argue that, but out of the ones I have bought I have not once said "where did my money go?". Ill let the figures do the talking. Ill reiterate that I don't think you'll have a problem with the final figure.

I take your advice and remain patient to see the product in hand.

Can you apply the same for Side show products? I'm thinking to get my first SS and wondering if same thing happens with them an final product ends up to be better than all prototype pics and videos ?

I take your advice and remain patient to see the product in hand.

Can you apply the same for Side show products? I'm thinking to get my first SS and wondering if same thing happens with them an final product ends up to be better than all prototype pics and videos ?

I find that SS releases are pretty hit or miss. I mainly only collect Star Wars in 1:6 from SS, so based on that their Armored Characters and Aliens are pretty great. Human likeness' are pretty rough. But with their new Hoth Luke and Han, hopefully thatll change.

I find that SS releases are pretty hit or miss. I mainly only collect Star Wars in 1:6 from SS, so based on that their Armored Characters and Aliens are pretty great. Human likeness' are pretty rough. But with their new Hoth Luke and Han, hopefully thatll change.

Considering their 1/6 darth vader deluxe or malgus.
Your thoughts ?

Although Dont want to turn this to SW thread haha. Just new to this and seeking as much advice as I can get

Have to agree with P. to a certain extent here. There are some things which can be improved about this figure. BD flesh is too meaty, and the tear in the pants leg is too silly.

The knee joint, I can live with that, it's inaccurate but obviously done to improve poseability without the need for rubber. Practicality trumps accuracy there, but yeah, other things, not so great.

At least the cheek piston is present, despite my initial concerns. I know, it's minor, but always something that struck me as very cool on the original design.

The body I'm willing to wait until in hand photos.

Mostly with SW figures, Ive noticed. You're a bit more lenient with other things. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Sort of. :lol

I've criticized plenty of HT figures, but I'm 99% impressed with the ones I end up getting.. which haven't been many to date.

With SW however, I have six 1/6 figures in total so far - seven if you count Bespin Luke twice, with the Sand People as my next tentative buy.

The rest - not interested. :lol

We could be seeing final product shots as early as next month. I can't wait!

I wonder if the box design will be more or less the same.

I've wondered about that myself, I'm guessing the same, with the leather jacket and exposed chest type thing. I wonder what saying they will use inside the box as the dx10 had the I now know why you cry thing which seemed outta place for that release.

Back