Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So fellas.... I got on the wait list around June. Any hopes a EX will convert for me? Or should I just hunt down a regular?

You might be ok. I'm still on a WL for the EX, but I pre-ordered the regular at BBTS cause it's ten bucks cheaper than the regular at SSC.

Has that happened before? The Regular being more expensive than the exclusive? I'd think it would be the other way around.

You might be ok. I'm still on a WL for the EX, but I pre-ordered the regular at BBTS cause it's ten bucks cheaper than the regular at SSC.

Has that happened before? The Regular being more expensive than the exclusive? I'd think it would be the other way around.

First time I've seen it. Regular started out at $305 as well but for some reason they changed it. Actually, I think it might've been even cheaper than that when it was first up for pre-order but I don't remember, I might be thinking about the other prices that AE or BBTS were selling for.

First time I've seen it. Regular started out at $305 as well but for some reason they changed it. Actually, I think it might've been even cheaper than that when it was first up for pre-order but I don't remember, I might be thinking about the other prices that AE or BBTS were selling for.

Hmmmm, well I'm probably going to keep both for a bit longer.

Does BBTS ship Hot Toys In extra protection or just in the shipper like SSC?

So they ship it in a 50's lead lined fridge?
IndianaJones-NukeFridge-620.jpg

Back