Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't people here waiting for their DX-13's off Mother's Basement? They've took your money and ran according to Facebook posts!!!

I don't know the best way to get the broken peg out but I can recommend scraping around the hole of each hand, making the holes bigger to avoid such breakage. I started doing that after I had a peg break on my DX10.

Wasn't people here waiting for their DX-13's off Mother's Basement? They've took your money and ran according to Facebook posts!!!

Sorry to hear this for those that ordered from them. I know they are a UK store & people have been complaining about not getting their orders for awhile now.

use a blow dryer to loosing the stuck peg, once it soften, scoop it out with a tweezer. This happened to my DX10 and I used this trick to get it out.

That is how I use to do it too. I just have a hair dryer handy at all times now and use heat when swapping hands to avoid breaking pegs. Sounds a bit annoying for some, but I never break pegs anymore :)

I´ve been told that I might get it tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. The sooner the better. :pray:

Now I regret not buying the t1000, now it is imposible to get. Any news of a posible new re-release?

I hear you about the T-1000, places were dying to get rid of them last year at €120 a go and nobody was having in even myself as never knew what Hot Toys were like, forward on a year and BOLLIX can't be got.

I think I want to convert my T1000 figure into the frozen version. Not sure yet though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Toy HQ (UK) was showing stock of this, so I buckled & just ordered it.
(Even though My order says that it's a pre order) it's too awesome a figure to pass up,
All the in hand pics ive seen on here really sealed the deal.
I missed the joker DX the 1st time round, I'm not missing this :)
Now it says they have 1 left in stock.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391508915.584448.jpg

Received at work. Will spend the night with Arnold! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one Kam, mine was shipped out this morning I should have it tomorrow :)

Good :clap

What I do not understand is why it takes so much time to be delivered to customers in Europe compared to the ones in the USA? I understand Asia but .....

got my DX13s yesterday. hated the figures out of the box for 2 hours. then some corrections here and there - and DX10 looks so fake, dollish now. nice work HT, expecially when the bloody painter is fired.
endo eye and endo cheek sculpting looks cheap. big step back. even no 4 turning mechanisms in the eye socket, that's a total shame. they can be done even in home custom projects.
p.s. 13 is so giant next to 10. cannot understand why. like his body is huger.
p.p.s. endo eye is significantly lower than human eye. i made same mistake with my T1 BD )))
photos later. made some yesterday, turned out ****ty.

Last edited:
Back