Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this last week (ordered first days of december, jesus was customs slow on this one). I am absolutely in love with it. I was planning on selling it since it took so long to arrive and the excitement kinda wore off since I wanted it for my Christmas Tree, but once it arrived I knew I couldnt let it go.

He is freaking HUGE, he dwarfs my HT DX12 and Bane, and he's not that much more smaller than the HT City Hunter or HT Elder Predator. I love his shelf presence.

All I need now is a 1/6 Endoskeleton and I'm good.

2cqoe4l.jpg

Doing the cha-cha... :lol

He is freaking HUGE, he dwarfs my HT DX12 and Bane, and he's not that much more smaller than the HT City Hunter or HT Elder Predator. I love his shelf presence.
he really is. put it next to DX10 and he's just bigger. i thought narrow shoulders will be a problem, but it's not narrow shoulders, it's huge body between them )
i thought it's due to pegs, but it seems 10 and 13 have same long pegs.

. . .

just took a parts set for one more 13. i thought i'll be happy with two basic appearances plus third with no knee damage and intact gloves, but it turns out the full BD head needs to be always seen from BOTH sides, which is impossible with only one figure :panic::lol

I wanted to have a t2 Arnold figure and this is the definitive one for me. DX10 did not make it for me, since, as many members point, is a much younger version and does not have many details (no wrinkles, no sharpness..etc) in the facial likeness to Arnold. Very happy with the purchase. Its a big step for me, 300 €, boy that did really hurt my wallet.

P., I need a "P. translator" (R) for your posts. In the end, do you like it or not? :lol Hope to see your mods soon to take note of them:pray:

Has anyone noticed the differences comparing the nose/nostrils width of the t 800 "the terminator" and this T2BD looking them from below? Check them:wink1:I dont think Arnolds nose changed that much in the time between t1 and t2

got my DX13s yesterday. hated the figures out of the box for 2 hours. then some corrections here and there - and DX10 looks so fake, dollish now. nice work HT, expecially when the bloody painter is fired.
endo eye and endo cheek sculpting looks cheap. big step back. even no 4 turning mechanisms in the eye socket, that's a total shame. they can be done even in home custom projects.
p.s. 13 is so giant next to 10. cannot understand why. like his body is huger.
p.p.s. endo eye is significantly lower than human eye. i made same mistake with my T1 BD )))
photos later. made some yesterday, turned out ****ty.

I think he's bigger cause HT are doing things in actual 1/6 now, not generic 12 inches figure sized person.

I think he's bigger cause HT are doing things in actual 1/6 now, not generic 12 inches figure sized person.
i meant that i don't know which parts exactly made the body look bigger.
P., I need a "P. translator" (R) for your posts. In the end, do you like it or not? :lol Hope to see your mods soon to take note of them:pray:
nah... stupid figure. you buy first, second, third one. crap!
compare it to tsang Predator 2: you buy it 1 time and are done with it, so lame & ugly it is! perfect figure.

i meant that i don't know which parts exactly made the body look bigger.
nah... stupid figure. you buy first, second, third one. crap!
compare it to tsang Predator 2: you buy it 1 time and are done with it, so lame & ugly it is! perfect figure.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

Hot Toys, look at all the love for the DX13. Now give us moar!

New Terminator specs and pics, please.

Imagine if they gave us a surprise announcement of not just PS T-800 but Kyle Reese aswell. Like they did with Robocop and ED-209. C'mon HT you've had the T1 license for how many years and you've only made one figure from it.

Back