Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got my DX13s yesterday. hated the figures out of the box for 2 hours. then some corrections here and there - and DX10 looks so fake, dollish now. nice work HT, expecially when the bloody painter is fired.
endo eye and endo cheek sculpting looks cheap. big step back. even no 4 turning mechanisms in the eye socket, that's a total shame. they can be done even in home custom projects.
p.s. 13 is so giant next to 10. cannot understand why. like his body is huger.
p.p.s. endo eye is significantly lower than human eye. i made same mistake with my T1 BD )))
photos later. made some yesterday, turned out ****ty.

Congrats P:hi5:
I kinda thought you already had the dx13 for some reason, glad to hear you like it.....I think you like it......do you like it:panic:

got my DX13s yesterday. hated the figures out of the box for 2 hours. then some corrections here and there - and DX10 looks so fake, dollish now. nice work HT, expecially when the bloody painter is fired.
endo eye and endo cheek sculpting looks cheap. big step back. even no 4 turning mechanisms in the eye socket, that's a total shame. they can be done even in home custom projects.
p.s. 13 is so giant next to 10. cannot understand why. like his body is huger.
p.p.s. endo eye is significantly lower than human eye. i made same mistake with my T1 BD )))
photos later. made some yesterday, turned out ****ty.

Congrats on the DX13! It's definitely the best Arnold figure out there at the moment. Always found something off on the DX10. That's why I never got it and I'm glad I didn't. So many mistakes on it. Definitely post pics when can.

I kinda thought you already had the dx13 for some reason, glad to hear you like it.....I think you like it......do you like it:panic:

Was thinking the same thing while typing my reply to it. I think he likes it... :lol :panic:

Congrats on the DX13! It's definitely the best Arnold figure out there at the moment. Always found something off on the DX10. That's why I never got it and I'm glad I didn't. So many mistakes on it. Definitely post pics when can.
thanks guys :)
yeah i do like it now, i had some great disappointment first two hours due to ugly blood and plain endo sculpting.
but then my brain appreciated the shapes, the colors, the dirty torn clothes and so on. it looks alive. DX10 sculpt next to it is so off.
which is a problem for me, because i bought DX10s only when DX13 was announced, and now it takes 2/3 or 3/4 of T2 collection ))

thanks guys :)
yeah i do like it now, i had some great disappointment first two hours due to ugly blood and plain endo sculpting.
but then my brain appreciated the shapes, the colors, the dirty torn clothes and so on. it looks alive. DX10 sculpt next to it is so off.
which is a problem for me, because i bought DX10s only when DX13 was announced, and now it takes 2/3 or 3/4 of T2 collection ))

Well I'm glad your pleased buddy:)

As for how much room my terminator collection takes up, it has already overfilled my billy display case and is still growing so I know how you feel, but its a good thing, first world problem you know:wink1:

I'm so happy with my Terminator collection that I may sell all other figures and replace them with more terminators.
If I sell my Batman collection I'll be able to pick up enterbay terminators and more Hot Toys terminator

I'm so happy with my Terminator collection that I may sell all other figures and replace them with more terminators.
If I sell my Batman collection I'll be able to pick up enterbay terminators and more Hot Toys terminator

Oh man, I think a-dev hacked into your account again, better tell the mod's about that:lecture

i have the enterbay terminators, and i'm thinking of adding this to my collection. It just looks too good to pass, the only thing holding me back is the fact that i already own an Enterbay one... :gah:

Gotta make a decision :gah:

No Peter I was really actually thinking about selling the rest of my collection to just have to Terminator , , seriously

I know you were, I guess it was a lame attempt on my part to be funny:(

I can understand that choice, I can also give you my full support on it:hi5:

I know terminator for me is my main focus of my collection, however I can't only collect it cause I'm addicted to plastic crack and theres just not enough terminator stuff in the pipe line to my high going:panic:

I knew it was a joke brother, I laughed. Lol but I was kinda playing off all the stuff P was saying and your responses to his. Lol that was funny.

I sold almost all my Banes, I have 2 left

Back