Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd honestly like to see a dio of Sarah holding the cleaner filled syringe at his neck - one of the first censored threads in here I'm guessing. :lol

I Googled Dr. Silberman and ended up finding some weird stuff on the Terminator 2 wiki page: https://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/Terminator_2:_Judgement_Day

The synopsis says this about Douglas:
At Pescadero, Sarah has escaped from her prison cell and kills Douglas (one of Dr Silberman's staff) with a broom handle when she breaks his neck.

And this about Dr. Silberman:
Dr Silberman, having enough of Sarah's escape attempts, killing Douglas, injuring his staff and trying to poison him, he gets the syringe and attempts to poison Sarah while his staff pin her down to the floor.

That's right. Sarah broke Douglas' neck with a mop handle and Dr. Silberman says, "Hold her down guys, I'm just going to poison her to death for killing my bro." :lol

I heard a rumor HT was planning to announce a DX Double Pack Kyle Reese & Endoskeleton from T1. Just a rumor I heard. Or that I made up.

I heard a rumor HT was planning to announce a DX Double Pack Kyle Reese & Endoskeleton from T1. Just a rumor I heard. Or that I made up.

That sir would be insane, if your imagination was made true.

Iffem_shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Got mine yesterday. It's outrogeously good! So much details and finishing...if you picture him right it's hard to tell this is not the real Arnold.
facebook_-492330906.jpg
(unless you know that's my bathroom in the background).

Hummm, interesting, European retailers are coordinated, I got it in Spain this tuesday and a few days later IronMan81 in uk and SithThundercracker in Italy.

Got mine yesterday. It's outrogeously good! So much details and finishing...if you picture him right it's hard to tell this is not the real Arnold.
(unless you know that's my bathroom in the background).

Thats what I thought today when waking up, on my way to the kitchen for breakfast, I stopped and checked the figure, and from a certain angle and with the proper lighting, it looked like it was alive and the plastic like real flesh. Maybe it was also because I hadnt have my coffe yet.

My best figure by far

mine:

swat_assault_001_zps023a2cfe.jpg~original

swat_assault_002_zps55f2e88a.jpg~original

semi_bd_001_zps5c5b1012.jpg~original

semi_bd_002_zps3cabfa8d.jpg~original

semi_bd_003_zps1767f19a.jpg~original

semi_bd_004_zpsbe2bce67.jpg~original

full_bd_001_zps92247029.jpg~original

full_bd_002_zps2a0e7937.jpg~original

full_bd_003_zpsfa1a476c.jpg~original

full_bd_004_zps92b3c2cf.jpg~original

this new forum shrinks images without that bar that returned original sizes.
and yes, alcohol works perfectly to remove The Orange Goo! must be used on all metal parts to make them chrome instead of iodine.
golden metal trigger fingers were the funniest thing )))

Hummm, interesting, European retailers are coordinated, I got it in Spain this tuesday and a few days later IronMan81 in uk and SithThundercracker in Italy.

I don't know how it works for Spain and UK but Italy and France imports are made by Cosmic Group directly from Sideshow. There should be some sort of importer details at the brownbox bottom, I believe.

this new forum shrinks images without that bar that returned original sizes.
and yes, alcohol works perfectly to remove The Orange Goo! must be used on all metal parts to make them chrome instead of iodine.
golden metal trigger fingers were the funniest thing )))

I can notice the new lack of blood on the endo parts, the knee and the face at least. Were you able to get it off the BD endo-arm and chest?

Here's some not spectacular pics of my SWAT figure and scanning pose:

For some reason the elevator lights aren't doing this figure any favour so I had to turn them off.

Also, with those that have taken the blood off of the sculpt, you obviously don't want to press too hard right? Or does it become obvious of when to stop rubbing when you have the orange off and the chrome shining through?

Back