Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cannot do it now, youtube is forbidden/blocked on my work place. plus i don't believe videos, they seem to never show actual colors.
what you need is a side by side comparison, but to have it you must delete the orange goo from one part of BD head and compare it to another part, which you don't need to do as you don't see it. so you're stuck in a paradox :D

cannot do it now, youtube is forbidden/blocked on my work place. plus i don't believe videos, they seem to never show actual colors.
what you need is a side by side comparison, but to have it you must delete the orange goo from one part of BD head and compare it to another part, which you don't need to do as you don't see it. so you're stuck in a paradox :D

:lol Ok thanks. Let me clarify. I do see some spots but not a large amount that it takes over all the silver colored chrome is what I guess I am trying to say. So I don't know if what I have is the same as others that are complaining and removing them or if I lucked out and received ones that have less. So I was curious where mine stands. If anyone else can watch my vid again and tell me what they think, let me know. Yes what I have doesn't bother me enough to remove them which is why I suspected that mine came with less.

Finally got out my T-1000, I like to change it up or I get bored of the same pose!

y2e5ube9.jpg

type9a6y.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

i have an idea of what you can compare something yourself: are your chrome parts of DX13 similar to chrome part of DX10?
if not, you have a golden robot like everybody takes out of the box )

i have an idea of what you can compare something yourself: are your chrome parts of DX13 similar to chrome part of DX10?
if not, you have a golden robot like everybody takes out of the box )

Ok new question. Where on the DX10 is there exposed chrome parts? Are you talking about the little piece where you can insert the chip in his head?

yes, that's the only exposed part there.
and it's covered only with red blood, no orange goo there yet.

Ok I am re-posting some these pics I showed several pages back. The lighting is dark on some but again is this considered a lot of the orange spots?

11958564343_e1d2714c57_c.jpg

11958277505_050f2318cc_c.jpg

11958710594_3343c80911_c.jpg

11958709584_eb2b8fb98e_c.jpg

11958561903_ecb1e3e9e1_c.jpg

11958706944_8799d6a878_c.jpg

11958275125_ca93f4844c_c.jpg

11958558943_022249ec88_c.jpg

metal doesn't stand out, so it looks like common out-of-the-box effect. it would be unexplained if it was the other way cause it would be a first figure without that transparent orange layer.
orange stuff is not placed in spots, it covers metal & part of flesh with one unbroken layer.
check mine, i touched everything including chest & leg:

mine:

swat_assault_001_zps023a2cfe.jpg~original

swat_assault_002_zps55f2e88a.jpg~original

semi_bd_001_zps5c5b1012.jpg~original

semi_bd_002_zps3cabfa8d.jpg~original

semi_bd_003_zps1767f19a.jpg~original

semi_bd_004_zpsbe2bce67.jpg~original

full_bd_001_zps92247029.jpg~original

full_bd_002_zps2a0e7937.jpg~original

full_bd_003_zpsfa1a476c.jpg~original

full_bd_004_zps92b3c2cf.jpg~original

there is a visible color difference between skin, blood and metal.

Terminator-2-Behind-the-scenes_zpse81c886a.jpg

Y1a1g42946.jpg

it's far less on a fresh figure. the occupit wound was totally orange and red on mine.
that's what you can achieve with a way one of board members discovered. to my shame i forgot who it was. but he really saved the figure.

check the trigger finger on palms. the one that has no flesh & glove on it. mine had greatest amount of bronze there.

Yep, I think he said it was bought on ebay and he made his own modifications.

Also it was The Fiend who first tried the rubbing alcohol to remove the orangey paint.

I guess I was so involved with the orange paint discussion that I wasn't paying attention. :lol
Orange Goo Goes Ballistic
Military to use "bullet-busting" shock-absorbent gel to save soldiers’ lives

1808.jpg

The British army is preparing to upgrade its standard-issue combat helmet by adding a viscous, orange gel liner designed to lock instantaneously into a solid shield when impacted by a bullet or shrapnel.

full text: https://www.nano.org.uk/news/march2009/latest1808.htm

so that's what it is!

yeah it's military ballistic goo used by terminators instead of blood to protect chrome better ))

yeah it's military ballistic goo used by terminators instead of blood to protect chrome better ))

Well it's not protecting anything that we'll if all it takes is some rubbing alcohol to get it off. :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

well it's supposed to be bulletproof but has no resistence to alcohol!

Drunk_Terminator_by_paterczm.jpg

drinking is a bitсh

Back