Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, with those that have taken the blood off of the sculpt, you obviously don't want to press too hard right? Or does it become obvious of when to stop rubbing when you have the orange off and the chrome shining through?
right.
first goes the orange goo, THEN the chrome and then the red blood.
p.s. just found a DX13 for $319.50 only O_O

right.
first goes the orange goo, THEN the chrome and then the red blood.
p.s. just found a DX13 for $319.50 only O_O

So does that mean the chrome will have to be repainted? I was thinking about taking the blood off some of the gloved hands!

Did some come with more blood on the chrome then others? I didn't find mine to be a problem like some here complain. I see the chrome parts just fine but I'm wondering is the complaint more on the semi damaged head, the complete battle damaged head or both?

So does that mean the chrome will have to be repainted? I was thinking about taking the blood off some of the gloved hands!
no, it means only that you must watch when to stop.
as for hands, all orange stuff goes off perfectly. trigger fingers were golden on my figures, they are chrome now. all that is only about orange color, not red blood itself. to achieve an "endo left fingers in holes" effect you must paint the "flesh" into black to mix it with the glove. i still didn't do it as my black paint is totally dry, and it's not easy for me to by one, i have to purchase it from civilized areas of this planet.
Did some come with more blood on the chrome then others? I didn't find mine to be a problem like some here complain. I see the chrome parts just fine but I'm wondering is the complaint more on the semi damaged head, the complete battle damaged head or both?
1) i got a separate body and two complete figures as my first purchases.
a body had least amount of blood - i mean red paint, not orange. two complete figures from one seller, from one stock were a) a little more bloody than a nude body and b) a little more bloody than previous figure.
2) all in all there is a lot more chrome on this figure than on MMS117 endoarm. everything will be fine with rubbing the orange stuff off, just don't be too persistent or you could damage the chrome. one of my full BD heads now has a little too much rubber upper part, i'd like it to be a little shinier. i'll achieve it on other full BD heads.
nice thing is you can safely remove that orange gel from skin, turning it into pale pink damage.
3) you don't see the chrome "just fine" on a figure out of the box. you see bronze/gold. that is due to transparent orange layer some dumb HT daltonian used to spoil all DX13 figures.

has anyone repainted or added blood to the injuries not on the chrome but on the edges of it where there is flesh? I am thinking about trying to add a bit more blood

Big ups to my man Statiss for hooking me up with this DX13 BD head for just $40 CDN.. Killer deal for a MINT head sculpt!! I'm gonna put him on my DX 10 along with the BD gloved hands I ordered from Toy Anxiety..

qu9ygene.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So nice I could cry.
yeah me too.
every time i see a nice diorama here, i would.
only common lack of place saves me from that - i understand i couldn't keep them anyway :D
cool project, DarkSpartan062. was the glowing metal diorama yours, too?

nice! i wanted to ask you what you already answered to other people:
what material did you use for that? did you paint it to achieve yellow effect?
i need that info to purchase some of that stuff and try to make a sinking terminator one day.

Sounds good buddy. That's actually my next project. I used all wood and instamorph. It's a moldable plastic and I painted the under side orange. But I will probably dye it next time for a better effect. It's great stuff but you will likely burn your hand a bit, I did! Haha. Good luck can't wait to see it when you get around to it.

nice! i wanted to ask you what you already answered to other people:
what material did you use for that? did you paint it to achieve yellow effect?
i need that info to purchase some of that stuff and try to make a sinking terminator one day.

Thanks for the info , did you try using a blow dryer or torch to heat it up?

I was just checking out their site , very cool product . Bought a bag .

No I just boiled it and had to work quick! I'll probably use a heat gun next time so I can reheat specific areas and touch them up. They have dye pellets too that work great. Made a Darth malgus lit up base with it.

Thanks for the info , did you try using a blow dryer or torch to heat it up?

Sounds good buddy. That's actually my next project. I used all wood and instamorph. It's a moldable plastic and I painted the under side orange. But I will probably dye it next time for a better effect. It's great stuff but you will likely burn your hand a bit, I did! Haha. Good luck can't wait to see it when you get around to it.
thanks! will keep the info now.
i should wait for your engineering decision on it to copy it :)
just now i'm thinking only about taking upper half of a robot and putting it into some flat can filled with that material & with leds on the inside.
where is that site, where can it be purchased? :)
oh i see it is available on ebay.

Last edited:
no, it means only that you must watch when to stop.
as for hands, all orange stuff goes off perfectly. trigger fingers were golden on my figures, they are chrome now. all that is only about orange color, not red blood itself. to achieve an "endo left fingers in holes" effect you must paint the "flesh" into black to mix it with the glove. i still didn't do it as my black paint is totally dry, and it's not easy for me to by one, i have to purchase it from civilized areas of this planet.
1) i got a separate body and two complete figures as my first purchases.
a body had least amount of blood - i mean red paint, not orange. two complete figures from one seller, from one stock were a) a little more bloody than a nude body and b) a little more bloody than previous figure.
2) all in all there is a lot more chrome on this figure than on MMS117 endoarm. everything will be fine with rubbing the orange stuff off, just don't be too persistent or you could damage the chrome. one of my full BD heads now has a little too much rubber upper part, i'd like it to be a little shinier. i'll achieve it on other full BD heads.
nice thing is you can safely remove that orange gel from skin, turning it into pale pink damage.
3) you don't see the chrome "just fine" on a figure out of the box. you see bronze/gold. that is due to transparent orange layer some dumb HT daltonian used to spoil all DX13 figures.

Hey P., I still do not notice an excessive amount of orange or bronze colored chrome on my head sculpts. I see a couple of spots but not a lot. So yes I see chrome color "just fine" on mine. :) However I don't know which camp mine falls in? Can you do me a favor and watch my review vid if you haven't already and tell me what you think? Is mine considered a lot or a little? What I see doesn't bother me.

Back