Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I'm just busting ya ballz brother. I know how you feel I'm very tempted to sell some of my Nolan Batman stuff so I can get the enterbay BD terminator

Well I know I've mentioned it a few times but still haven't commissioned you on that one. I do want that diorama for my AK-wielding Sarah. I'm gonna try to move that up amongst my toy-related priorities but that will entail successfully resisting things and paying down the existing CC bill.

I hear you buddy. Honestly no rush. I can make it any time you want. This year, next year. No worries. Seriously.

Get your collection up, then worry about your display

What is this no fate diorama?? Do it do it now! :clap. I watch your videos all the time and love your custom stuff, that t1 terminator is unreal! Watching your stuff is part of what inspired me to start attempting my own stuff. I bet it would turn out awesome!

Well think it over. Its actually this one you're doing right now that I'd be most interested in personally (though anything Terminator interests me). Its a scene I've always wanted to do. Your work on it certainly seems pretty damn good so far.

I definitely will! Out of curiosity were you wanting the whole scene or just the gear and chain and the wall? I'm doing the whole steps and railing behind him as well.

Now that's sick! Makes me want to get a Sarah Conner figure to get the dio! Hopefully after a few more dios under my belt I'll have the skill and patience (a virtue I don't have, pacing right now waiting for glue to dry!) to get on that level. Attention to detail is fantastic. Even the tiny little writing looks just like the movie.

Thanks buddy I appreciate that.

Your dios kick serious assss too my friend. I can't wait to see your "jammed my arm in da gear, thenhe walked off" lyric from my song. Diorama.

Here's my no fate Diorama, I did this year's ago.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...o-Fate-quot-Terminator-2-Sarah-Connor-Diorama

Thanks guys, again I always appreciate the comments and support. That's why I do what I do. Without feedback and compliments, it's nothing.

I think you're already there on skill level buddy. Just have the confidence.

Heck, I had no idea what I was doing when I just built my T1 BD Ahhnuld.

Updated the blog with some DX13 photos, check it out @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com

DSCN3938.jpg

DSCN3934.jpg

DSCN3930.jpg

What is this no fate diorama?? Do it do it now! :clap. I watch your videos all the time and love your custom stuff, that t1 terminator is unreal! Watching your stuff is part of what inspired me to start attempting my own stuff. I bet it would turn out awesome!

Here's Ecko's video

I'm glad to see the terminator threads getting so much love this past week. Lots of great custom work and photos from everyone. This is what the board is all about. :duff

I'm glad to see the terminator threads getting so much love this past week. Lots of great custom work and photos from everyone. This is what the board is all about. :duff

:goodpost::exactly:

Glad to see you posting too buddy. It's just not the same without you :wink1: Let's see some Arnie pics :panic:

:exactly:

Very cool. 1:6 scale Nail holes and everything, nice attention to detail. My Sarah shelf definitely needs that.

don't forget , i made this over 3 years ago . I could do much much better now brother :wink1:

Yeah, top notch work by Mike on that. Love it :clap

why thank you Keith :hi5:

Still in awe with all these pics showing up.

Hoping to get myself one of these sometime this year before they go up in price etc but I still feel the enterbay t-800 would be the better choice because I have a 1/4 endoskeleton to display beside it, just the lack of accessories and the some what bad QC throws me of purchasing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back