Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisstbh

Woke Warrior
CF Supporter
Reaction score
1721648474403.jpeg
1721648481447.jpeg
1721648485376.jpeg
1721648489083.jpeg
1721648519403.jpeg
1721648523569.jpeg
1721648526502.jpeg
1721648529782.jpeg
1721648532331.jpeg
1721648536361.jpeg
1721648540643.jpeg
1721648544217.jpeg
1721648548743.jpeg

1721648552393.jpeg

【Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)】
Natasha Romanoff a.k.a. Black Widow, first appeared in the 2010 film “Iron Man 2”, posing as a new assistant for Iron Man while working with S.H.I.E.L.D. She is a skilled spy, assassin, and combat expert one of the founding members of the Avengers team. Scarlett Johansson's portrayal of the character has been widely praised and the character has become a fan favorite in the Marvel universe.
As a continuation of the Ultimate Marvel: Summer 2024 reveal, Hot Toys is delighted to introduce the Artisan Edition of 1/6th scale Black Widow collectible figure depicting her debut appearance in Iron Man 2 movie. This exquisitely crafted figure employs an innovative hair implantation technique using wool material, results in a head sculpt that beautifully replicates Black Widow’s refined facial features and her wavy, flowing auburn hair.
The 1/6th scale Black Widow figure includes a newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs, a meticulously tailored jumpsuit, and an array of accessories that faithfully reproduce her tactical gear from the film. From the signature Black Widow's bite wristlets to her utility belt. The figure even includes a specially designed magnetic figure stand for display.
A Special Edition available in selected markets with a limited quantity of 4,000 units will include Iron Man gauntlet and interchangeable hands as bonus accessories; and Non Special Edition without bonus accessory will be available in selected markets with a limited quantity of 2,000 units.
Grasp the opportunity to elevate your Marvel collection!

MOD EDIT: changed thread title

Attachments

• 1721646194046.jpeg
    1721646194046.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be all in on this one if not for the real hair, though it does look good. If they do a standard edition with sculpt hair, or down the line to reuse the face, will be an instant get.

I am confused by the wording on their post. So is the 2,000 exclusive versions coming out of the total 4,000 Artisan Black Widows? or is it a total of 6,000 Artisan Black Widows just two different versions?

"A Special Edition available in selected markets with a limited quantity of 4,000 units will include Iron Man gauntlet and interchangeable hands as bonus accessories; and Non Special Edition without bonus accessory will be available in selected markets with a limited quantity of 2,000 units."

NEED ! :-D the Age of Ultron Widow was the best selling Hot Toys of 2017 (i think) so with such a large fan base it only makes sense they release this with rooted only...well at least i hope so :p damn she fine :love:

I have been holding off buying a Black Widow in the hopes they did this version again. Hope to god they do a sculpted too incase I miss out

Well yeah, no. I'm tired of these limited releases, this should have atleast had "widely available" sculpted hair version just like the Iron Spider.

Last edited:
Well yeah, no. I'm tired of these limited releases, this should have atleast had "widely avaible" sculpted hair version just like the Iron Spider.

Maybe they saw it as doing the two versions of her with rooted hair. It will allow more collectors to obtain her with only the Iron Man arm piece being the exclusive thing. It would be seen as more wide release?

My concern is what is the outfit made of? It better be cloth or real leather. If it's pleather forget it 🤣

Maybe they saw it as doing the two versions of her with rooted hair. It will allow more collectors to obtain her with only the Iron Man arm piece being the exclusive thing. It would be seen as more wide release?
No matter what this release has limited quantity, and it will be sold out in a day. If it had sculpted version, it wouldn't and the price would be significantly cheaper for the people who doesn't care about the hair. And there are examples, Artisan Endgame Wanda is sold out but the sculpted version is still available.

Back