Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - 1/6th scale Black Widow Collectible Figure (Artisan Edition)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_6475.jpeg

For those more experienced with sideshow than I am, is there a way to transfer an order to someone?

Or if I didn’t want my order anymore would it be a case of someone paying me for it and then I just have it shipped to them when the time comes?

Thanks in advance.

For those more experienced with sideshow than I am, is there a way to transfer an order to someone?

Or if I didn’t want my order anymore would it be a case of someone paying me for it and then I just have it shipped to them when the time comes?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think they have a system like Kit, they'll probably just tell you to cancel it.

But for a definitive answer you can call and ask them at 1-805-214-2100 or email at [email protected]

Thanks in advance.
If you're planning on cancelling and don't want to lose your NRD, it might be best to just wait to see if this gets delayed and you receive the email from Sideshow so that you can cancel without losing your NRD.

You’d be better off making an arrangement with someone to purchase it and then have them pay you for each of the payment plans as they come up. That’s what I’m doing for a friend who wanted the Artisan Anakin that I was able to stage for her.

You’d be better off making an arrangement with someone to purchase it and then have them pay you for each of the payment plans as they come up. That’s what I’m doing for a friend who wanted the Artisan Anakin that I was able to stage for her.

Thanks! That was what I was wondering.

Then when it comes to shipping time I just update the address to the buyers address is that correct?

Thanks! That was what I was wondering.

Then when it comes to shipping time I just update the address to the buyers address is that correct?
I’m sure you could do that, I guess, but my friend is in the UK, so I’m having it sent to me and I’ll send it on (hopefully it’ll save her money as apposed to those greedy ******* at Sideshow who rape folks on shipping).

I have an artisan Widow on order with Sideshow if anyone wants to take it over (not sure if possible to do that but assume I just update shipping address to that of the buyer).

DM me if interested.

Back