Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well no wonder you only live like 30min away!! :lol
I pick them up and drop them off to you if you have more than 4 figures coming. :)
:borg:

so the black widow suit does NOT stretch enough to allow action poses?! that's kinda nuts since there's like a million catsuits out there that do. unfortunately i don't think any would look good as BW replacement suits

Have any of you guys in the U.S. ever had to pay customs on an order from Toys2? I'm worried about this one. In the past, I've never had to pay customs on
an order. :(

Here's my UPS status:

DETROIT, MI, US 08/23/2010 6:31 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
08/23/2010 12:11 P.M. SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
08/23/2010 12:11 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY
DETROIT, MI, US 08/20/2010 7:07 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
08/20/2010 2:36 P.M. SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY

Have any of you guys in the U.S. ever had to pay customs on an order from Toys2? I'm worried about this one. In the past, I've never had to pay customs on
an order. :(

Here's my UPS status:

DETROIT, MI, US 08/23/2010 6:31 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
08/23/2010 12:11 P.M. SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY / RELEASED BY CLEARING AGENCY. NOW IN-TRANSIT FOR DELIVERY
08/23/2010 12:11 P.M. REGISTERED WITH CLEARING AGENCY
DETROIT, MI, US 08/20/2010 7:07 P.M. IMPORT SCAN
08/20/2010 2:36 P.M. SHIPMENT PENDING RELEASE FROM CLEARANCE AGENCY

Ordered from em twice and I've never had to pay customs. I've had it go THROUGH customs, coming from them, but it never charged me an extra fee.

I've ordered from Toy2 before and never had to pay customs fees. As you probably already know, packages entering the U.S. will normally be processed through U.S. customs before being handed off to a postal carrier for delivery.

Yeah, I guess I'm just freaking out because I've never received
that status about the clearance agency from UPS before. The whole process delayed the package another day.

Well open my my black widow, and of course, the first thing I did was open up the zipper.

DSC04314.jpg

her boobs looks weird...there's this like line on top of her boobs thats sorta distracting

DSC04313.jpg

so i decided to just zipper her up

DSC04317.jpg

looks much better i think

and her costume seems to be the accurate color based on her actual costume swatch

DSC04320.jpg

But I really really love the look of her face, much better than silken floss....i think I just need to fix the hair a bit..

we should start looking for ways to fix the hair to be more like the movie as it seems like everyone is having the messed up hair issue.

Funny that you unzip her top and in the background behind her is a bottle of milk :)

hahah!

yeah, I guess that boob crease is the correct term. I dunno, I tried adjusting it a bit, but the suit was sooo tight, so I lower her zipper a bit ...but then I didnt know hot to take of her belt. I adjusted her boobs, the crease is still there. It like there shouldn't be a crease in that area if that area is somehow glued at the back or something like that. I dunno how to explain it since this is just my 2nd hot toys figure.

boy, i had trouble zipping her back up, I think I ever scratch some of the black paint on the zipper!

hahah!

yeah, I guess that boob crease is the correct term. I dunno, I tried adjusting it a bit, but the suit was sooo tight, so I lower her zipper a bit ...but then I didnt know hot to take of her belt. I adjusted her boobs, the crease is still there. It like there shouldn't be a crease in that area if that area is somehow glued at the back or something like that. I dunno how to explain it since this is just my 2nd hot toys figure.

boy, i had trouble zipping her back up, I think I ever scratch some of the black paint on the zipper!

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

The boob crease was mentioned a few pages back. Since the boobs are no longer pinned in place I think all of the second batch of figures are going to have the crease. :(

just curious, what if I put a silken floss body with the black widow outfit? will it look better? or if I put one of those true type bodies?

just curious, what if I put a silken floss body with the black widow outfit? will it look better? or if I put one of those true type bodies?

You loose the mobility of the torso.... gain some elbow bending.. loose hips and knees articulation that does not matter much (with the restrictive suit).

BW on Sarah Connor internals, Caucasian rubber torso, Chacha Asai's arms... Prefer her hair when she took down Happy.
bwttf.jpg

^The suit is still tight around her, I stuck her rib cage out for that pose

breast crease is due to both the glued hard oblong oval plastic inserts(being pushed up)... and the suit... both of which varies from figure to figure.

Last edited:
mine would show the crease when I try to push up the bewbs. If I let them naturally drop there is no crease.
Wow that suit really shows how much it expanded to fit the original cup size!
:borg:

Back