Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SJBlackWidow2.jpg

Anyone tried this pose on BW yet?

That pose not doable because even if the TTF body could bend like that, the stiff catsuit would greatly limit mobilty of the joints.

attachment.php

Not quite like that, but with the New TTF, quite close,.... as you cannot quite bring the legs that close to the chest. And the suit is impeding...

Last edited:
01d83a92.jpg

She is awesome once u fool around with hair a little bit. IMO very close to real scarjo. Taking a picture is injustice to figure!!!!

Even so, that is an excellent shot of the figure. What exactly did you do to the hair, looks like its been kinda twisted around? Because it looks superb.

ok so hopefully this works, i took a few pictures of black widow.
i actually really like this figure.
much better than i thought it would be.
however, it is very limited to posing due to the suit.
if you fritz the hair too much you will be needing to get some hair sculpting gel like i now do. (never knew i would like playing with a doll's hair so much ha ha)
the hair is really tedious to find something you like and then get all the straggly ends out of the way.
does anybody know what styling product you have to use on the hair as i am in need of some now...

how do i upload photos??? its not working for me :(

Last edited:
I just used some hair jell and i separated some of the hair so it hangs down in the front. She looks alot better in person!!!!

I dunno at certain angles is looks good, but i really dont want to be doing a boob lift on a figure im going to pay £130-£160 for...

the boob lift is not necessary anymore i wouldn't say
although if you plan on showing the cleavage off on this one i would avoid it as there appears to be a crease in the rubber above the boobs where they have been lifted by the suit. i think someone else mentioned this before.

the boob lift is not necessary anymore i wouldn't say
although if you plan on showing the cleavage off on this one i would avoid it as there appears to be a crease in the rubber above the boobs where they have been lifted by the suit. i think someone else mentioned this before.

Can you show the cleavage similar to what vareika has in this post without the crease?

by guitarjimmy6666 on toyworld hk forums:

looks way more legit with his modifications

IMG_2660.jpg

IMG_2661.jpg

The mod was done by the owner at this point but it doesn't show any creases to her breasts when the suit pushes them together.

im not sure how they did that to be honest and moving that zipped up and down is hard work.
if anyone knows how to do this with out the crease then please inform me.

I think the mistake folks are making is to have the hair away from the forehead.
As the forehead is quite big on the figure, i think those who bring her hair closer to her face and show less of the forehead, will have a better looking figure.

Bandito has the right idea but I think she need the curls.

Back