Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: Black Widow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Yeah agree totally cover the hairline and she looks so much more realistic. I intend to get some cilurls further up to get the hairstyle more acurate
:borg:

I have to say that the face changes dramatically with the hair changes. Bandito's style and Eamon's suggestion really makes it the face look loads better.

Xkage - Once I have BW in hand I will experiment with it, too. The only difference that I can think of is that he completely separated the "skin" from the hard plastic. Unlike HT's cutting away the orbs from the main body. Maybe by making the skin loose it allows it to adjust naturally as the hard plastic is pushed up by the jumpsuit?

Straighten the hair..... from the mess that was before...
77770153.jpg

This really shocked how big of a difference it makes. That looks amazing.

Boys welcome to the secret of women :lol hairstyles always have been the secret weapon of woman and reason why they are willing to pay these stylists so much and make them fall for them as well!!
Bandito you are a natural cause you just made this HOT!!
:borg:

sigh...now you guys are playing hair dressing on barbies....lol I kid, I kid. She looks great in these pics folks!

Here's my discovery.... both belts are working.. the "black widow" emblem one is slightly glued, should come off with some prying..The other is attached solely based on "slightly size differences between the hole and the protrusion"
bwbelts.jpg

Here's my discovery.... both belts are working.. the "black widow" emblem one is slightly glued, should come off with some prying..The other is attached solely based on "slightly size differences between the hole and the protrusion"
bwbelts.jpg

thank you for the post!:goodpost:

attachment.php

Not quite like that, but with the New TTF, quite close,.... as you cannot quite bring the legs that close to the chest. And the suit is impeding...

could you just cut somea that rubber around the waist n hips off? the suit would cover it. or is there no normal but under there

could you just cut somea that rubber around the waist n hips off? the suit would cover it. or is there no normal but under there

The suit cannot stretch that far... you would tear it or the stitches it you attempt it.... its just the wrong material....The figure's only good for a few standing/body pose...

Here it is rubber-less
bws.jpg

bws1.jpg

Wow, you ended up having some of the best pics in the thread xkage, lol. Nice job.

Yeah, too bad about the suit--no way to really make an action pose out of Black Widow, which is kind of ironic. :monkey4

I'm thinking I could still bash a civilian look out of her, if I could find the right parts...or maybe just turn her into something else. I'm sure there's some cost, design, or other issue that makes using real spandex or other stretchy material unreasonable at this scale, but hopefully one day someone will figure out a way around that...

I can't wait to get this figure! I am a bit worried of using gel or wax because of the stained outfit... Anyone tried water perming?

I can't wait to get this figure! I am a bit worried of using gel or wax because of the stained outfit... Anyone tried water perming?

im thinking of getting my wife to help with doing the water perming but i need to find a way to get the face off or a way of covering the face so that it doe not get ruined by the water.
any suggestions?

I just got my black widow delivered to the office the morning from toy square. Whee! Can't believe shipping is only $7.35, I'll probably have all my stuff delivered since I live in Scarborough. Can't wait to open this up at home!

Back