Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
..well thank's to Johnnyr we can see there definitely not idiot proof:slap

:lol that poor guy, he really shouldnt be collecting HT, maybe the hasbro figures would suit his 'Play' habbits more, no?

Ive been collecting HT figures coming up on 4 years, never once have I broken something, and it seems this guy does something to every piece he buys

The only issue with my Mark IV has been the air flaps not closing all the way. Otherwise its a 10!

I have to admit if you show someone your figures without informing them that there very fragile they'll break it in a heartbeat, i broke my joker dx02 pers like it was nothing first try SNAP.
But breaking a torso of a figure is of a hole different level to me :slap

Its from the Same guy who done the iv review we were just talking about ,Johnnyr2525.

That's the same cockknocker who used to post here until a bunch of guys here and in the DC Forum blasted him for being a newb..:lol
He left here saying this was the worst forum and that he'd never be back...

I have to admit if you show someone your figures without informing them that there very fragile they'll break it in a heartbeat, i broke my joker dx02 pers like it was nothing first try SNAP.
But breaking a torso of a figure is of a hole different level to me :slap

I showed by brother in law my Batman Dx when I first got and he decided to pull on the rubber "pants" and totally separated them from the upper "shirt" Totally pissed me off. He said he wanted to see what the figure looked like below! :slap:gah::gah:

I showed by brother in law my Batman Dx when I first got and he decided to pull on the rubber "pants" and totally separated them from the upper "shirt" Totally pissed me off. He said he wanted to see what the figure looked like below! :slap:gah::gah:

That's...weird. :lol

Is that mod reversible?

mine isnt because i cut the sheet but all you have to do is pop the pin out of where its attached to the plug in part th sheet will slide out and you just put the pin back in, I just use the smallest screw driver ever made, lol its about the same size as the pin

My pleasure my friend. Whenever I can be constructive it helps level out my other posts ;)

mine isnt because i cut the sheet but all you have to do is pop the pin out of where its attached to the plug in part th sheet will slide out and you just put the pin back in, I just use the smallest screw driver ever made, lol its about the same size as the pin

Yeah I'm not sure I wanna do that. I stuck a tiny piece of blu tac to hold it down. It can't be seen and easy to remove.

That's why I don't let douches touch my figures. :lol

Back