Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like the ebay seller knew it was missing a piece, i would have filed a claim before i opened it. good luck.

I just wanted to say that this figure is truely awesome. I received 2 HT figures in the past week. The first was the new T-800 which is a great figure. The MK IV being the second and I think I am more blown away with this figure. It definitely lived up to its expectations IMO. I took some of my own pics with my Nikon D3100. They are not as good as some of these other pics but to follow suit, here is my contribution to the thread. I used my MK III BD to display the RDJ head on so i could take pics of both at the same time and to show you guys what he looks like on the other body. I have to say that this MK IV does put the MK III BD to shame in my book and the RDJ head looks way too small on the other figure.

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0241-1.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

Wow. Just Wow. Thanks for posting these pictures. The Iron Man MkIV is totally awesome. I can't wait to get mine.

The seller has contacted me already and he's just trying to figure out whats missing so i sent some pics. Thats pretty cool considering i only emailed him 30mins ago.

Good luck Bob!

The rear leg flaps are horrible. I managed to get one out but as I was working on the second I could already see white stress marks around the joint inside the flap. I closed them both back up and I doubt I'll ever bother with them again.

The wife was far more impressed by the MkIV than the T800.... I'll post pics in the next day or so. :D

Yeah i have done but i soo love the clean look. Worst case situ i will take 1 of those and rework it so its closed as it looks and feels simple enough.

Yeah, not the worse that could happen, but it does blow that HT let this slip past.

Regarding the leg flaps...count me in as one of those that will never open them again. Bad, bad, bad design. :mad:

Yeah, not the worse that could happen, but it does blow that HT let this slip past.

Regarding the leg flaps...count me in as one of those that will never open them again. Bad, bad, bad design. :mad:

I have no intention of even trying to open them. Doesn't seem worth taking the chance.

I read there was an easy/specific way to do it safely...but cant remember where I saw it or how to do it :slap

It was posted here yesterday that by lifting the entire panel up from the leg with the tool then opening the hatch in a sweeping motion you save any stress on the joint, and that's what I did with the first panel. The second one wouldn't open on one side and that's when I noticed some white stress cracks in the plastic that surrounds the the metal rod that the hatch pivots from. I just stopped right then and there.
:(

Better off contacting the retailer, chances are they still have them in stock and can just exchange them

I brought it off ebay but i'll give it a go anyway.

Sending the missing part only is both more economical and saves time for you and the seller....

I just received a missing part directly from HT's CS in HK.

Sending the missing part only is both more economical and saves time for you and the seller....

I just received a missing part directly from HT's CS in HK.

where are you located? and what contact info did you use to get a hold of HT?

If you don't open your leg flaps you are small in the pants :lol

That's what she said!

Back