Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say that this figure is truely awesome. I received 2 HT figures in the past week. The first was the new T-800 which is a great figure. The MK IV being the second and I think I am more blown away with this figure. It definitely lived up to its expectations IMO. I took some of my own pics with my Nikon D3100. They are not as good as some of these other pics but to follow suit, here is my contribution to the thread. I used my MK III BD to display the RDJ head on so i could take pics of both at the same time and to show you guys what he looks like on the other body. I have to say that this MK IV does put the MK III BD to shame in my book and the RDJ head looks way too small on the other figure.

DSC_0248.jpg

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0247.jpg

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0241-1.jpg

DSC_0243.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

DSC_0258.jpg

I'm torn whether to sell my MK III BD now or not. On the one hand the new one is superior but having both does give more options to head swaps and stuff. I can use the face in the helmet sculpt from my MK III and place it on IV. Then again, I have the VI on pre-order too and I think that is coming with a head sculpt like that as well. So I'm not sure.

I'm getting this delivered tomorrow. Hope it doesn't have any problems, especially with the really hot weather in Australia at the moment. Other than that I'm pretty damn excited!

That reminds me when you mentioned that you hope there is no problems. I too have the symptom of the back flap not closing all the way on him which is not a big deal. However, on mine if I fuss with it a little bit I can get it to stay closed and flat. So some members who complained about that might be able to play around with it some and fix it.

I'm torn whether to sell my MK III BD now or not. On the one hand the new one is superior but having both does give more options to head swaps and stuff. I can use the face in the helmet sculpt from my MK III and place it on IV. Then again, I have the VI on pre-order too and I think that is coming with a head sculpt like that as well. So I'm not sure.

The mark VI's flip up helmet look's to be the proper shape unlike the flip up helmet on the bdm3 which for some f'd up reason is thinner then the light up head.

The mark VI's flip up helmet look's to be the proper shape unlike the flip up helmet on the bdm3 which for some f'd up reason is thinner then the light up head.

Good to know. That may help my decision then. Also, I am one of the people who's MK III has the fading red rubber problem on his lower torso so this all adds up to me getting rid of it.

Thanks guys. Yeah that flight stand is awesome. I didn't even put batteries in it yet to light up!!! That will only make it better. Like I said before, this one really knocks it out of the park for me. HT always delivers the goods 9 times out of 10, but some just stand out above the rest. This is one of them. :)

Argg look whats missing on mine :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Ive sent an email to hot toys and i hope they sort me out the missing piece or im never buying another figure with small parts on it from them again.

P1020408.jpg

Back