Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally!!!! Per BBTS website:
"This shipment is currently in the warehouse and being fulfilled
Changes can no longer be made."
So stoked

just got mine. great figure, but the left side flares on the hip keep popping out. it's really pissing me off now. if i move the leg around just a hair, the little red rods pop out. they won't stay in at all and it wasn't like that when i first got it. anyone else having this problem?

just got mine. great figure, but the left side flares on the hip keep popping out. it's really pissing me off now. if i move the leg around just a hair, the little red rods pop out. they won't stay in at all and it wasn't like that when i first got it. anyone else having this problem?

Mine works fine, sorry to hear that.

This appears to be very common. Don't sweat it. After the 'halfway' pop-out, just push 'em back in. I don't think it's worth getting fired up about.

Mine do it, also. No worries.

This appears to be very common. Don't sweat it. After the 'halfway' pop-out, just push 'em back in. I don't think it's worth getting fired up about.

Mine do it, also. No worries.

no matter how many times i push them back in, they pop back out at the slightest movement. so yours has red rods out too?

I am so torn which head to use :gah:

For me, Iron Man means ole' shell head to me, he needs his helmet on! :exactly: :tap :exactly:

But the RDJ head is freaking phenomenal and also represents Iron Man to me now more than any Stark drawing from any comic book, RDJ is Iron Man to me now! :exactly: :yess: :exactly:

All I have to say is:

:gah:

For me, Iron Man means ole' shell head to me, he needs his helmet on! :exactly: :tap :exactly:

But the RDJ head is freaking phenomenal and also represents Iron Man to me now more than any Stark drawing from any comic book, RDJ is Iron Man to me now! :exactly: :yess: :exactly:

All I have to say is:

Get two...

As I did...
mk4s.jpg

All I have to say is:

I know my friend, :wave below is how i've got him posed but may switch to an action one soon.

img0597g.jpg

I know it's a crappy picture, I'd buy a good camera but the contents of the pic explains where most of my cash is going at the moment.

no matter how many times i push them back in, they pop back out at the slightest movement. so yours has red rods out too?

Are you turning the flares enough after you push them in? I find that after I push in the flares on mine and turn them clockwise to keep them from popping back out, the red rods can be pushed in so that they're flush with the rest of the armor and then the flares can be further turned a few more degrees to keep the red rods from popping out again.

I thought that was the standard procedure. Works for me. :dunno

Finally!!!! Per BBTS website:
"This shipment is currently in the warehouse and being fulfilled
Changes can no longer be made."
So stoked

:yess: but I dont see this posted anywhere on the site. I havent gotten an email either. Mark IV is the last thing Im waiting for before my pile ships. :monkey1

When they pop out just a bit, from moving him around, just gently push them in while giving the a very soft clockwise turn. That should be just enough to get them to settle.

And on another note.......

022-1.jpg

020-1.jpg

018-2.jpg

Always a bit of drama when I get something new. :slap

It wasn't a big deal, but when I opened up my Mark IV, the head fell off. Checked and it seemed like the neck post was pushed all the way back. Stuck tight, too. Tried a screwdriver to pry it straight but it was leveraging against the collar, so that wouldn't work. Finally wrapped some dental floss around the post and pulled it straight.

True story. :monkey1

I hate you, whenever i try to get him into the position the leg(s) pop off and i can't get them to stay back in unless i go back to a standing pose.

Rubio. Do you bend the torso forward or back? / Could you please do a step by step instruction on getting him into that pose?, cheers

The key is pop off both legs and take off the *Iron Speedo*

Leave them off. The legs have just a bit more room to bend, that way.

After removing the shorts, it's actually very easy. Just make the fine adjustments ever so gently. But, at the same time, don't be afraid to put some muscle into it. If you do it slowly, you'll be able to feel when you need to stop.

Are you turning the flares enough after you push them in? I find that after I push in the flares on mine and turn them clockwise to keep them from popping back out, the red rods can be pushed in so that they're flush with the rest of the armor and then the flares can be further turned a few more degrees to keep the red rods from popping out again.

I thought that was the standard procedure. Works for me. :dunno

yup. can only push them so far. i push the rods in and they'll stay in until i move the leg even a little bit.

When they pop out just a bit, from moving him around, just gently push them in while giving the a very soft clockwise turn. That should be just enough to get them to settle.

And on another note.......

doesn't work for me.

Just push the rods in. :wave

i did. they pop back out.

thanks for trying to help guys but it looks like mine's defective. i got it from urban collector and they don't take returns/exchanges on opened defective merchandise so now i have to go through hot toys. faaaaantastic!

Back