Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody know of a good site to get this guy at a reasonable price???:dunno:dunno

Everywhere is sold out. The best price today is BIN on ebay for $230 shipped. A few of latest auctions have ended around $220 shipped. The RDJ headsculpt is the part of this figure that really helps its momentum of price escalation. I would be afraid waiting would end up costing more money.

Everywhere is sold out. The best price today is BIN on ebay for $230 shipped. A few of latest auctions have ended around $220 shipped. The RDJ headsculpt is the part of this figure that really helps its momentum of price escalation. I would be afraid waiting would end up costing more money.

Anyone who wants this figure should get it now as it's only going to keep going up. The 220-230 smackers of today is next month's awesome deal.

attachment.php

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.:exactly:

Ok here is mine. It's a long time coming. Sorry for the bad quality of the pics. I'll get some nice shots as soon as the new camera arrives. Cheers!

QOJUH.jpg

eTcR3.jpg

The likeness of RDJ is the closest I've seen of any figure, maquette, and any other collectible other than a picture of the damn guy. :)

5504094447_7ba81fd0b9_z.jpg

The likeness of RDJ is the closest I've seen of any figure, maquette, and any other collectible other than a picture of the damn guy. :)

5504094447_7ba81fd0b9_z.jpg

Centurion, you got that right. I got mine this week and I can't believe the likeness. I have mine displayed with the RDJ headsculpt because of the WOW factor it adds to an already kick arse figure.

I agree. Its the reason for IV over the VI. I really like the damaged parts on VI but the head makes it look like a man in a suit. For me that's the most important part. If not I would have settled with my III. I'll probably get V for the damage parts and also it looks so different and it will go well with my Whiplash.

Others that wanted to display the awesome Mk.IV armor with the helmet have taken the headsculpt and fit it onto the Mk.III so that it is still displayed.

It would be a shame NOT to use the sculpt.

I'll probably get V for the damage parts and also it looks so different and it will go well with my Whiplash.
The Mk.V is a must on my shelf. Like you said, it is so different....and you already have a Whiplash. That's the Mk.V's most important companion on your shelf, well, other than a 1/6 Rolls Royce split in half. :D

Others that wanted to display the awesome Mk.IV armor with the helmet have taken the headsculpt and fit it onto the Mk.III so that it is still displayed.

It would be a shame NOT to use the sculpt.

Or using a separate TT body and displaying him with the suit :p

Back