Action Figure Hot Toys Iron Man 3 1/6th scale Pepper Potts & Mark IX Collectible Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why so little love for the Mark IX? I'm a little worried about reduced shoulder articulation but otherwise it looks like a great suit! Bulky and imposing with the classic IM colours

Last edited:
post-5392-1437566528.jpg

Far as the images we have go, the heels and bare feet are the options

Which is one more option then 90% of figures. I think this is a great set of figures. You can do the HPP scene...barefoot. You can do the mansion seen with shoes. You can do the after math scene with the lighted helmet. You can do the pepper as mk42 if you have the 42 as well. This set has more options and scene recreation built in then most.

Plus you get another red and gold classic look iron man. I think it's great.

Which is one more option then 90% of figures. I think this is a great set of figures. You can do the HPP scene...barefoot. You can do the mansion seen with shoes. You can do the after math scene with the lighted helmet. You can do the pepper as mk42 if you have the 42 as well. This set has more options and scene recreation built in then most.

Plus you get another red and gold classic look iron man. I think it's great.

I think it's great as well :)

When I was told that out of the backstage photo the mk9 and Potts would be first I was surprised a bit. I'd have guessed pretty much the opposite. Lol she and the Mk would be last. But I heard the approvals and engineering went smooth on her so was ahead of schedule. That pic had all good figures so I'm excited.

Back