Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think you can count on another wolverine figure once the new movie comes out. they can definitely improve on the likeness.

The movie has been put back a fair bit, so a figure could be a long way off - but my understanding was that HT would re-release a Wolverine to hit back at the counterfeits of the current release that are on the market?

I wish HT would re-release the gunmetal exclusive IM, I missed that one back in the day!

I cant wait for the new verison of the mark 1 I want to see pics already.

389800_10150445419767344_58690437343_8796504_1791955813_n.jpg

On the First day of 2012, we’re happy to bring you the First look of the Iron Man – Mark I (2.0) which amazingly painted by the hand of our Korean artist - Lalla. Stay tuned here to discover the new gadgets of this figure! Happy New Year everyone!

so far, I cannot tell the difference from the first release....
can't wait for the full reveal to see the improvements

It does look a lot like the original from that picture. I'm sure the face sculpt will be better and they say there will be more gadgets and stuff.

Want it. I need to replace the one I sold. Two improvements I'd like to see are 1) new sculpt and 2) bigger, because I thought the original was a bit undersized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back