Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 1 re-release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm too lazy to ferret out all the posts telling me I was dreaming or that it'll never happen or even that until they see it I'm dreaming.

prove.jpg

Want it. I need to replace the one I sold. Two improvements I'd like to see are 1) new sculpt and 2) bigger, because I thought the original was a bit undersized.
That's why I held off on the first one. I, too, hope this one is a bit bigger, but based on what they've shown thus far, I'm guessing it is the same basic mold with a new paint job, new Stark sculpt, and a few other tweaks with weapons, etc.

I'm too lazy to ferret out all the posts telling me I was dreaming or that it'll never happen or even that until they see it I'm dreaming.

prove.jpg
At this point, I think the odds of a figure being re-released are almost as high as the odds that they won't with an HT figure :lol

The difference is that even if it's $250 it'll be $450 cheaper than eBay. That's enough for me.

Hope it isn't to amazing. I don't want to be tempted to buy another. But awesome for those that missed the first one.

omg hot toys is killing the mark i market! its just like a new chrome painting over the same old mold and it become V2 ?!?!

Great there is a chance of a non-Jacky Chan IM M1 Yeah!!!

think most probably giving up on ironman! focus on batman will be better...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back