Hot Toys "Iron Whiplash" figure (Whiplash Mark II)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Possible Iron Whiplash?

Plastic price $289.99

Diecast price$369.99

Let's see the estimates!

I don't want to guess yet, as we do not know what other parts he will come with. Just as he is though, I would still buy him at 280.00. If they add the face mask up with head sculpt, and some other parts, and show me that the whips fully light up like fiber optic cable, then I would pay 350.

This is if he is Plastic MMS, if he ends up being Die-cast... add about 30-40 bucks to each of those.

I don't want to guess yet, as we do not know what other parts he will come with. Just as he is though, I would still buy him at 280.00. If they add the face mask up with head sculpt, and some other parts, and show me that the whips fully light up like fiber optic cable, then I would pay 350.

This is if he is Plastic MMS, if he ends up being Die-cast... add about 30-40 bucks to each of those.

Alright, I could see that :exactly:

Alright, I could see that :exactly:

But, as most of us know with HT, they can surprise us. I want this figure either way, so I cant say I will pass, unless I am just strapped for cash at the time.
These damn things go up so much in the aftermarket. It jusst makes more sense if you can get the original release price , do it, because later you will pay 30-50% more. :gah:

I hope it's plastic, but I soooo want Iron Whiplash now. I'm sure it won't be out till at least next year, time to start saving now.

Everytime HT releases pics and info for a new figure, the price goes up, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's $300+ just for a plastic version.

I hope it's plastic, but I soooo want Iron Whiplash now. I'm sure it won't be out till at least next year, time to start saving now.

Everytime HT releases pics and info for a new figure, the price goes up, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's $300+ just for a plastic version.

Yeah, you're probably right, especially with the light up functions. Hopefully, no more than $350 for plastic version :pray:

If I were to guess I would say around $350ish and possibly up to $400. It would cost more depending on how detailed it is and size.

Last edited:

Plastic. Retail will be $399.99.

Too high IMO. If it's plastic, it won't come with ANYTHING since there's nothing for this figure. The headsculpt is already inside the helmet so this will be just the figure along.

I'm guessing $350 for this. Even with the nice paint job, I can't see them releasing this for $70 cheaper than Monger when he's only half an inch taller than the regular Mark suits.

Too high IMO. If it's plastic, it won't come with ANYTHING since there's nothing for this figure. The headsculpt is already inside the helmet so this will be just the figure along.

I'm guessing $350 for this. Even with the nice paint job, I can't see them releasing this for $70 cheaper than Monger when he's only half an inch taller than the regular Mark suits.

If the eyes light up, it'll be a seperate head.

but i agree, $350 seems likely.

If I were to guess I would say around $350ish and possibly up to $400. It would cost more depending on how detailed it is and size.

$350 sounds right BUT I wouldn't be surprised at $400. We are talking HT

I'm guessing closer the Red Snapper's price range. Maybe higher...around $280.

I think that might be too low, but I hope you're right! I'd definitely snatch one up for $280!

The armor itself isn't that much taller than War Machine or Red Snapper for that matter. But with the added articulation hopefully lightup whips and Rourke Likeness...the price could get up there.

$280? What are you guys on? This will be in the $350/$400 dollar range. Just get your buttholes ready!

No. Simply that it's a uniquely designed figure where they can't reuse the molds or design again. And it's ironman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back