Hot Toys - Joker - 1/6th scale The Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_9050.gif

Used rewards. It was indeed $460. Also, seems they’re going to get this out quickly, Oct. 24’ to Mar 25’.

IMG_2937.jpeg

Last edited:
4000 is too many at this price. Available with no cue right now. They baited everyone with the FOMO from the early Artisans now overproduce. I bought one to replace my Toys Era figure, but flippers are gonna take a loss on this one I suspect.

Got one surprisingly. Guess my complaining paid off. Somehow the line moved faster and I was able to add to cart and checkout. I was certain I was going to get the “this item cannot be added to cart” message.

Got one surprisingly. Guess my complaining paid off. Somehow the line moved faster and I was able to add to cart and checkout. I was certain I was going to get the “this item cannot be added to cart” message.
One thing to remember is that number ahead of you isn't necessarily realistic or inductive if you'll get one. Most ppl have multiple browsers open as well as multiple devices in use hoping to get the best spot to secure one. Once you place your order and close out all those browsers/devices, the numbers start to fall pretty fast. Never lose hope or jump out of line based on the number you get.

I forgot to write down the 30% off code they offered for joining the queue. Was it the same code for everyone? If so, what is the code?

Was tempted to get this but already have the InArt on preorder and I'm still ticked with HT and SS on the Black Widow debacle (although I still think I'll get that one).

That tax amount of nearly $50 bucks has to be a crime.
I’d say it should be in all fifty states.

Distracted by how off the outfit is on the figure compared to that that gif alone. :monkey2 I really hope they update it but I doubt it. Especially with them putting such a close release date.
I agree, we’ll see. $46 :duff
That sculpt though man, so good.
I just noticed pop collectibles has the Artisan Anakin for $1k :lol

IMG_2812.jpeg

Back